Whats up with 3x??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
StickyGreen said:
agerman turned into a square ass holy religion nut and shit...
nigga dont u ever speak on age like that cuz nigga sicc just cuh he feelz god like tay and tha rest and wanted ta do sumthin

ta show it dont mean all tha thumb bump'n ya doing hear

get real or get tha fucc out

GOD MOB

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's real tho...just cuz Ager's on some God tip, doesn't mean he's gettin wack.....he's the tightest outta 3X to me and always will be

May 26, 2002
StickyGreen said:
....agerman turned into a square ass holy religion nut and shit....
Thats is some foul ass shit right there..Hating cuz he found GOD. Ramone is and always will be the tightest out of that group.
Anyway'z
I dont think they getting back together any time soon..

Apr 25, 2002
man...much respect for him for finding something to believe in that is positive...me i'm not down with the christian religion for personal beliefs, but if it brings someone positivity then that is a great thing

ONE LOVE to that cat Agerman for going against the grain and doing what he believes in

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
lol you guys are some fucken nerds for real, so quick to jump and attack a nigga for a comment you misinterpreted. i bet im a bigger 3x fan than all of you...and i fucking bought agermans gospel kingdom album so dont trip he got my fucking 16 dollers ignorant ass niggas. i aint hatin on god or religion but he was a hell of a lot sicker before he got into that. thats all im sayin is now i aint tryin to bump his shit cuz he only talkin bout that. like he a different person or somethin. so whatever get all hurt and shit do what you gotta do but a.g.e fell off i aint tryin to hear his shit no mo. keak the sickest on the damn mic right now on this planet thats all i care about so fuck it. i knock keak shit all day everyday and thats about it. maybe some mob figaz and some otha local shit...that new e40 clean too, but whatever you guys just pissed me off jumpin on me like that cuz it aint even like that. but whatever. lol.

May 2, 2002
"talkin like some loud mouth batch is enough ta have that azz subtracted"
"everybody wanna know bout that f-to tha l-o flow"
"flossin cocaine around your area thought you heard of a nigga thats stackin more chips than Bank of America"
"she got a little attitude and got hella rude/I reached over socked her ass like a fuckin dude!"

A-G-E did come tight on Stackin Chips
"pickem up zipem up splitem take that ????? blah blah blah ????" I don't know what the fuck he says on that part of the song "Stackin Chips" but he rips it up on that part!

May 26, 2002
StickyGreen said:
lol you guys are some fucken nerds for real, so quick to jump and attack a nigga for a comment you misinterpreted. i bet im a bigger 3x fan than all of you...and i fucking bought agermans gospel kingdom album so dont trip he got my fucking 16 dollers ignorant ass niggas. i aint hatin on god or religion but he was a hell of a lot sicker before he got into that. thats all im sayin is now i aint tryin to bump his shit cuz he only talkin bout that
you should of said that instead of "agerman turned into a square ass holy religion nut and shit" and then niggaz wouldn't jumped on your case...

Apr 25, 2002
9 MILL said:

you should of said that instead of "agerman turned into a square ass holy religion nut and shit" and then niggaz wouldn't jumped on your case...

Really doe!!! I am happy for anyone who changes their life for GOD.