Whats up wit this?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Some one posted this sh-it on another forum.......... I met Boss Hoss at 7th Heaven the other day
him and his crew were settin up there promotional shit
and bringin there newest album in
i recognized him and asked if he was the one
who did shit with tech. he said yeah, but "tech stole all his shit"
he said that all the shit tech is doin now was his idea.
this reminded me of the song "jelly sicle" because i dont see why they cant be happy for the dude, i think all these haters need toquit livin in the past. they tryin to hard to start shit for no reason/ What the fukk? How did tech steal from that dude? I didnt know him and tech worked that closely?

Sep 16, 2002
MID-WEST785 said:
Some one posted this sh-it on another forum.......... I met Boss Hoss at 7th Heaven the other day
him and his crew were settin up there promotional shit
and bringin there newest album in
i recognized him and asked if he was the one
who did shit with tech. he said yeah, but "tech stole all his shit"
he said that all the shit tech is doin now was his idea.
this reminded me of the song "jelly sicle" because i dont see why they cant be happy for the dude, i think all these haters need toquit livin in the past. they tryin to hard to start shit for no reason/ What the fukk? How did tech steal from that dude? I didnt know him and tech worked that closely?
yeah, lol.. Boss Hoss always wanted to be at The Gathering of The Juggalos... :rolleyes: seriously, Boss Hoss sucks and he needs to stop suckin on them jellysicles.