whats up wit Hollis...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
I think I missed something and I apologize if I sound stupid, but what happened between X and Hollis because ya'll actin like Hollis did some seriously fucked up shit to X...
And KAVEO u said he'll never get an X track again...

What happened?

Pedy

Feb 19, 2003
The only thing I've read here was a post where Kaveo said it had something to do with the business aspects not being right between X-Raided and Hollis. He indicated that he didn't want to go into too much detail about what happened, so it probably was a less-than-amicable parting. PEACE!

Jan 26, 2003
good lookin folkz, I had a feeling after the "we from the LBC" Hollis would start thinkin he was the shit and start trippin.

And I only like about 2 out of 10 songs by Hollis I would hear.

Pedy

Feb 19, 2003
PedyLocc said:
good lookin folkz, I had a feeling after the "we from the LBC" Hollis would start thinkin he was the shit and start trippin.

And I only like about 2 out of 10 songs by Hollis I would hear.

Pedy
Hollis did an interview in MURDER DOG last year, and he basically said that he was going to "change" Sacramento Rap and take away the "dark cloud" and the reputation for "darkness" that Sac rappers have. LMFAO! He also said some shit (and I'm paraphrasing) about "people don't wanna hear Gangsta shit anymore, it's boring, we've killed everyone we can kill on records, so let's just party, blah blah blah..." So PedyLocc, you're probably right about Hollis "thinkin he was the shit." For Hollis to make a dumb-shit statement like that proves it to me, anyway.

He finished by saying that Sacramento was going to change because HE was going to change it! Hey Hollis--do you believe in the Easter Bunny, too?

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
fuck did yall hear the shitty track he did on the new hollow tip cd. It was luni coleone and hollow tip and o my god I swear it sucked ass. Shit reminded me of the 8bit nintendo music and shit. O wait I think a fuckin super mario brothers fire level beat would sound siccer on a X verse than hollis beats lololol.

D

danny-b

Hollis did an interview in MURDER DOG last year, and he basically said that he was going to "change" Sacramento Rap and take away the "dark cloud" and the reputation for "darkness" that Sac rappers have. LMFAO! He also said some shit (and I'm paraphrasing) about "people don't wanna hear Gangsta shit anymore, it's boring, we've killed everyone we can kill on records, so let's just party, blah blah blah..." So PedyLocc, you're probably right about Hollis "thinkin he was the shit." For Hollis to make a dumb-shit statement like that proves it to me, anyway.

you have to understand that big hollis was not just talking about rap beats! it goes much deeper than that.
my dad used to hang out with big hollis in the 60's. and in sacremento there was this motorcycle gang sort of like the hells angels that were called "the dark cloud". my dad and big hollis tried to throw a party once, but the dark cloud crashed at it and ruined all the peace and love by fighting with everybody and even killing some people! that is why hollis says "aint nobody wanna hear about no gangsta shit, we just wanna party"
my dad also said one of the people that got killed was big hollis's girlfriend. so what i think he means by "he's going to get rid of the dark cloud in sacremento" is that he's planning on getting revenge, making party songs is probably part of his scheme, one day when they are having a party playing some party beats by big hollis, he is going to show up unannounced and kill them! that way he would of gottin rid of them and changed sacremento by saving it from the dark cloud!