whats up whats crackin better yet what the fuck iz goin on...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
first of all..."West Coast Slump" and "West Coast Smash'n"....what are you talkin about?! YOU'RE FROM CANADA!!!

secondly..
TO ME A REAL FAN KNOWS THE/ARTISTS/MUSIC/BEATS/PRODUCERS/CDS ETC....NOT JUST LIKES
I think you have F-A-N confused with F-A-G

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
mayynn/////you guys are str8 stupid to me.....

i lived in everett,washington fo a large part of my life....and i still got spots there........and vancouver is on the west coast m-1 dumbazz just cause you dont know geography aint my fault

plus i notice on here alot of people instead of posting ideas and stuff they just go str8 to name calling like thats a low level brain type

like its fag this gay that........queer and so on...not to me just in genaral...like yall be posting that to much....like instead of smarts people got down talk ..insults but they really are not saying commenting properly

like i say if you dont like hyrisk/j-mack/turf hoggs/guce/bnt/gp/dosia"waiting to inhale"....that type of vibe....i know fo a fac that people on here are not in to that kinda slump

people on here like the mo talked bout type rappers....e-40,mac dre,quinn,etc

there is a type/vibe of west coast rap that fo 5 years now that bart posters have been oblivous to......i know i look at the post people on here are not a complete repersantion of west coast rap fans....people on here in general like a certain type of semi popular bay sound and not the kinda thing i'm into

the proof is i remember posting top 10 cd lists fo 98 and 99....they where published in a newspaper and what not and people on here never ever ever talked about alltime important bay cd.....my padnas all agree with me bart doesnt know everything bout this industry there is sooo many rappers that are not conversion points on here....it dont mean shit....it just means people who post on here are not fully aware of this rappers

mob house has made 2 incrediable comps in the history of bart there probably has been less than 10 post ever!!!! on them....shit everyone i know loves this type vibe.....

turf hoggs....all my friends steadily loving this group cd....male is an awesome talent....there has been almost no talk ever on them

j-mack damn he been around fo a minute,,,,,alot people even some of my friends cant reall vibe off him....i can....same with hyrisk

the point is bart isnt the end all and be all of west coast rap...not even close it just mostly rap [almost not even real bay die hards]fans,.,,,,,they know most of the players just they arent really hype to the west as a whole....

game related is my fav all time group never ever ever any talk bout them....stevie dee is something incrediable on the production,,,,yet there is next to no talk on him.....brown magic comp had slump no cared......i remeber people hattin enterprise from jt ....everyone i know loved that cd....

in the end what i'm sayin is i'm 26 had my radio show...graduated college...been rappin fo over 10 years....i'm onto my 4th cd in my carrer...i done meet/recieved props from tons of bay factors.....bart is just a small section of what really pops in the west coast music scene.....not everything thats tight gets mention on here.....it almost the reverse....shits thats kinda crazy and mobbed out and hectic is really not popular on here....like guces cut off of the money and the muscle compilation...that type of vibe...fans of it are not particapating on bart....so i'm like the only 1 who is a fan/fond of that style of west coast rap

Jul 10, 2002
face it...kingy, shaw powers, or whatever the fuck your name is....
your a loser, your not hard, your not a thug, your just a mommas boy living out his ghetto fantasies on the internet, no one likes your music, its more comedy than anything....

Bout mail was the single most funniest song ever.....nothin but comedy....
You may have made 4 cd's........but you only sold 3 copies total, and those were to your mom

Makin a cd dont make you a true rap artist, if that was the case, we'd all be fuckin rap stars....

If you think the weak ass answering machine messages cat left on your shit was "major factors giving you props" your wrong (almost as wrong as that weak as wannabe slang you be usin....give it up)

SHAW POWERS YOUR RAP CAREER IS A JOKE...YOUR A COMEDIAN, NOT A RAPPER

Apr 25, 2002
Hey Shaw, it's Bobby Blake and here. Listen, don't you think it's a little odd that NOBODY on B.A.R.T. has ever given you props for your music? In fact, I bet the only people that give you props are your friends who don't wanna hurt your feelings and other rappers who won't diss your shit just so they won't lose potential sales/fans.

By the way, anybody can get some answering machine messages to do street promotions. The fact you brag about that shit is pure comedy. And meeting rappers doesn't mean shit either. I've met my fair share of rappers and seen them perform live as well, that doesn't make me a major factor in the rap game like you claim to be.

Point being, you can't rap, even people who havent never even heard of your antics on B.A.R.T. think you can't rap. Just give it up.

Apr 25, 2002
What the fuck did he say when Mac Mall called his Radio Show, He was having a Orgasm and Mall just wanted to get off the phone with him, and Kingy goes "Fo Shizz Fo Sheez" wasent it something like that?? had me crackin the fuck up...Classic..

shadow

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
lol.....

a real bay fan would know the answer to this

1]who produced the dre-d'song "capital of cali"??????

2]what 3 rappers are in the song..."two faced"????

3]what album did "im a hustle " appear on???

4]who made the song "gats in the ghetto"???

5]who produced "niggas get their wig split" off of 3 beam circus

uuuhhh...
i guess im not a real bay fan cause i didnt pass the test.

d-locc

S

Smash

Vancouver? HA! Nobody really gives a fuck how much u know about bay rap. ARIGHT! koo.

uuuhhh...
i guess im not a real bay fan cause i didnt pass the test.
Feel me? I dont know not a damn one of those questions.

dont you EVER I MEAN EVER CALL ME A NON RAPPING ASS
Non Rapping Ass Bitch.

YOOOOOOUUUUS A HOOOOOOO!!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I know where the fuck Vancouver is...but you're still in fuckin Canada...just cuz you worship certain rappers doesn't mean we all do....face it..you're lame

May 10, 2002
DAMN I CAUGHT THIS POST KINDA LATE EVERYONE ALREADY FRIED THIS FAG!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS BITCH SAID VANCOVER IS ON THE WEST COAST, YOU CONSIDER ALASKA ON THE WEST COAST TO YOU BITCHMADE FAGGAT?????

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
The bitch boy returns LoL

Your still a fuckin joke bitch, you talk bout bay rap all day everyday, but when did you go down to the bay and connect and make songs with bay rappers????? I'll answer muthafucka NEVER!!!! Your a hoe, a college radio station??? WHO GIVES A FUCK!

You have no talent at all, talkin bout you made 3 albums and gained fans, muthafuckas aren't fans of yours, they clown your ass bitch. You ain't pushin no muthafuckin units.

Disappear bitch, cuz no one wants ya up on here.

Real Talk bitch!