whats up whats crackin better yet what the fuck iz goin on...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
yeah one mo' fo'sho up thru the do' game tight to the co'

its been a minute since ive posted

damn i really want to hear this new ray luv cd....i luve his verse on hustle relentless....he is by far 1 of the best lyrical rappers

damn did u see doff capone in murderdog...talkin bout new d boyz cd/////when do u think it will come out

that new marv and i-rocc got some coo azz knocks on d'there

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

spittin webs or should i say rhymes like spidaman! like spidaman!

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
tim.....you that damn dumb fuck

i remeber asking you simple bay questions and you aint knowin the answers

you always tryin to hate but you you still remain no-style haver/thumb down getter/non-toucher

i puts down mobbel relatin...so rizzel......you dont know real bay shit u like top 40 radio rap like jay-z

your profile used to say seriously considering suicide,,,,str8 idoit shit....and you dont underdig real west rap

time to flame/burn u im roast u by proving u un-knowledge of bay rap.....proving u dont know 'bout this.......plus u tryin to start dissin when i posted bout stuff....this board is fo rap talk/ideas/thoughts not stupid pic posting

a real bay fan would know the answer to this

1]who produced the dre-d'song "capital of cali"??????

2]what 3 rappers are in the song..."two faced"????

3]what album did "im a hustle " appear on???

4]who made the song "gats in the ghetto"???

5]who produced "niggas get their wig split" off of 3 beam circus

well//////i knew u didnt know shit bout this here

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
how convenient....u didnt post any info bout the new ray luv cd or the d boyz.....you just posted some silly pic....

know u didnt even know a thing bout those simple bay questions so.........the point iz why talk bad if you dont know bay music...or info on the original reason fo the post????????

no answer.......thought so

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
kingy said:
you dont know bay music
I don't know everything about Bay music but I do know about it. Don't act like your non-rapping ass is an expert. I listen to music for music, not to participate in a trivia challenge with some pathetic kid who's chosen to ride the dicks of Bay Area rappers. Go make another wacc song little boy.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
dont you EVER I MEAN EVER CALL ME A NON RAPPING ASS

I DONE MADE THREE ALBUMS GAINED SOME FANS/ATTENTION....HAD MY OWN COLLEGE RAP SHOW......BEEN MAKING MTFO.......DONT ACT LIKE YOU GOTTA CLUE WHEN U OBVIOUSLY DONT

IGOT MO'SLANG IN 1 OF MY CUTS THEN U COULD EVER HANDLE.....I BEEN MAKING HIGH AT 4 CUTS I BEEN BRINGING THE KNOCK/THE BANG/THE BOOM....DONT TRY ACT LIKE I AINT DONE SHIT....I RATHER CONTENT WITH MY CARRER....YOU ARE A STRANGER YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYIN TO STIR/RATTLE ME UP...BOBBY BLAKE SINCE FUCKIN OLD BART DAYS

IN THE END YOU DONT KNOW ME....YOU AINT HEAR 5 STAR BUMP WEST COAST SLUMP.....YOU AINT HEARD MASHIN,CASH'N,SUCKER BASH'N,WEST COAST SMASH'N

EVEN IF YOU DID U WOULDNT REALLY GET"IT" CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT TYPE VIBE...LIKE THEY SAY YOU LOVE U SOME RADIO RAP....I LIKE HOW U AVOID THE QUESTIONS PROFF YOU ARE TALKIN BUT AINT SAYIN ANYTHING.....TO U FAULTY AZZ GEEK BYE BYE NOW....NIGHT NIGHT BUSTERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Perfect example of a suburban white kid who's only knowledge of blacc culture is from hiphop albums. The only "fans" you have probably think you're making comedy albums. You say I like "radio rap" well it's obvious your pathetic non-rapping canadian ass don't know me. Stop emulating shit you hear on these albums. You can't rap for shit, you have pathetic childish lyrics, an unbelievable lacc of substance and talent. So give it up. Your piece of shit music will never be more than comedy to the world. If anyone else tells you otherwise, then you've been lied to. Also what the fucc does Bobby Blake have to do with this?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha couldnt have said it better myself...

and kingy - your questions are bullshit...a true bay rap fan doesnt have to know all the miniscule details about every single bay area rap album ever released...

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
FUCK U BOTH.........

I THINK A PERSON WHO IZ INTO BAY RAP HAS AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE MATERIAL....AND KNOWS THE PRODUCT
]

YOU BOTH ACT LIKE U KNOWIN AND SMART BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THE MATERIAL HOW CAN U COMMENT ON ME AND THE MUSIC AND ETC....

TO ME A REAL FAN KNOWS THE/ARTISTS/MUSIC/BEATS/PRODUCERS/CDS ETC....NOT JUST LIKES

MAC DRE OR MR KEE OR LISTENTS TO E-40......

A REAL DIE HARD LIKE ME KNOWS ALL EVERYONE WHO DOWN WIT ME KNOWS THEIR IS FEW WHO KNOW MO BOUT THE SCENE THAN ME

IT SEEMS YOU 2 ARE JUST FANS.....NOT REAL DOERS....OR LIKE JUST CASUAL.....TO ME THIS IS LIKE WHAT I KNOW....I'M PROUD OF ALL THE STUFF I KNOW....

AFTER ALL THIS I WILL STILL BE A EXPERT OF BAY RAP YOU 2 WILL JUST BE YOU KNOW LYNCH/DUBEE/PAC FANS

NOT 100% IN "THE KNOW"......

IN THE END ALL THE THINGS EVERY LITTLE DETAIL I KNOW EQUALS KNOWING MOST EVERYTHING BOUT BAY RAP NOT JUST A GUY WHO HAS HEARD OF THE MO WELL KNOW RAPPERS

Apr 25, 2002
kingy said:
FUCK U BOTH.........

I THINK A PERSON WHO IZ INTO BAY RAP HAS AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE MATERIAL....AND KNOWS THE PRODUCT
]

YOU BOTH ACT LIKE U KNOWIN AND SMART BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THE MATERIAL HOW CAN U COMMENT ON ME AND THE MUSIC AND ETC....

TO ME A REAL FAN KNOWS THE/ARTISTS/MUSIC/BEATS/PRODUCERS/CDS ETC....NOT JUST LIKES

MAC DRE OR MR KEE OR LISTENTS TO E-40......

A REAL DIE HARD LIKE ME KNOWS ALL EVERYONE WHO DOWN WIT ME KNOWS THEIR IS FEW WHO KNOW MO BOUT THE SCENE THAN ME

IT SEEMS YOU 2 ARE JUST FANS.....NOT REAL DOERS....OR LIKE JUST CASUAL.....TO ME THIS IS LIKE WHAT I KNOW....I'M PROUD OF ALL THE STUFF I KNOW....

AFTER ALL THIS I WILL STILL BE A EXPERT OF BAY RAP YOU 2 WILL JUST BE YOU KNOW LYNCH/DUBEE/PAC FANS

NOT 100% IN "THE KNOW"......

IN THE END ALL THE THINGS EVERY LITTLE DETAIL I KNOW EQUALS KNOWING MOST EVERYTHING BOUT BAY RAP NOT JUST A GUY WHO HAS HEARD OF THE MO WELL KNOW RAPPERS
i know you're not talking to me you goofy bastard - you dont know shit about my knowledge of bay/sac rap.

May 29, 2002
I remember I sent one of this fucken marks songs to my old bitch and her ass who don't even listen to rap much but her ass was clowin the fuck out of this idiot. She thought It was a joke. You ain't a day in your life in the bay kid so stick to hockey , and go fade your mullet. Real talk