Whats up w/ a Johny Ca$h project?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
Does n-e-1 know if theres a cash project coming out this summer? it seems since his death, every1 forgot about cuddie. i knock his shit atleast once a day, he was next for sure, im patienlty waiting on a mixtape, dolo, or money gang album to drop, ne1 else?

Nov 20, 2005
"Shit I haven't forgot about the cuddie. His music's still doper than a lot of the shit out here and he ain't even alive."

co muthafukin sign, R.I.P. CASH, hopefully we will hear sum new music soon

Feb 4, 2005
Kata & Peanut (MGM/Fendi Boyz) dropped their mixtape not to long ago it had a few Ca$h tracks and a nice RIP track, i made a thread about it lat month. Best thing to do is keep checking Kata & Peanuts myspace, i know they still got sum unreleased tracks with J.Ca$h.

Geezy of The Fendi Boyz Thizz nation album also had three tracks with J.Cash and Rydahs new shit has sum new J.Cash.

Im not sure how far they got with making that MGM album before he died but if they done enough tracks maybe they will drop that also in the future but i havnt heard ne ting about it so maybe it didnt get furter then a couple tracks.

R.I.P Ca$h

May 5, 2008
Kata & Peanut (MGM/Fendi Boyz) dropped their mixtape not to long ago it had a few Ca$h tracks and a nice RIP track, i made a thread about it lat month. Best thing to do is keep checking Kata & Peanuts myspace, i know they still got sum unreleased tracks with J.Ca$h.

Geezy of The Fendi Boyz Thizz nation album also had three tracks with J.Cash and Rydahs new shit has sum new J.Cash.

Im not sure how far they got with making that MGM album before he died but if they done enough tracks maybe they will drop that also in the future but i havnt heard ne ting about it so maybe it didnt get furter then a couple tracks.

R.I.P Ca$h
Word they had a mgm project in the works and a solo album "Johnny The Fast Gunna"that peanut and kata mixtape is ill

Nov 20, 2007
i'm still off that money gang album. that shit is knock. he had tight appearances on that juggernaut fam civil war album tho.

May 15, 2005
wheres the peanut and kata mixtape available at online?(for sale, not dl) ive always liked fendi boyz shit, one of the only groups on thizz worthy of a release date. i heard the rip track, very clean i wish they could have got rydah on that though.