whats up speedyloc.com??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
well imma just look at it like this ... they shut it down for a minute so all the ppl that jock that chat room and take it to heart can let go of their keyboards for a a few and snap the FUCK back to reaity.

eithier way dont trip it should go back and running liek all other popular sites... u'll make it thru this rough time homie lol dont trip.
:]

Apr 27, 2004
well it says it's a "suspended" website. so i would guess that the company that hosts the website took it down. the content on the site probably went against the companies terms of service...

Jan 21, 2004
FUNNY THING IS FOR LIKE TWO DAYS SOME OF US COULD GET IN THE CHAT JUS NOT OTHERS.....BUT NOW IT AINT WORKIN FOR ME EITHER AND I NOTICED THAT SHIT SAID SOMETHIN BOUT SUSPENDED.....DAMN THAS ALL BAD IF THEY HATIN ON THE HOMIES SITE BUT THAS WHAT HAPPENS I GUESS....

Dec 26, 2004
email

whatz up enez and enaz thiz iz demonx4 imiss all you catz keep it be bestrong and ill talk to you catz latez but imizz all my homiez and you no who you are purooooooooooooooooooo norte homiez the tru demonx4 iz outz and yea i mizz the chat room bring it back enez :beard:

[email protected]