What's up Siccness? It's been a while..little update.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Off the July Newsletter that is going out:

What's up yall? This is Playa Rae and I'm gonna try and bring this thing back to it's roots to see if we can't make a few changes here for the future. I've had a pretty quite 2006 thus far besides the release of Gamebreakerz in April through Koch/Paid In Full. The album is doing good and I'm still promoting it as we speak. This album will be promoted for a full year or at least until my solo album is completed. I've taken some time off from music to regroup. As alot of you know, I was on the road alot last year, touring, promoting and attending various industry conferences etc. Needless to say, I really needed a break due to exhaustion. I've since relocated a few times and am now writing for the album, which is tenatively named "ONE DEEP".

Production is being handled by Remy of San Francisco, CA and Mr.Sche of Memphis, TN. I'm real happy with the material I have written for the album thus far and I am looking forward to start recording here shortly. I can tell you off top now that I don't plan on flooding this project with alot of guest appearances as most artists seem to do these days. I have a select few I am working with right now that include: Female Vocalist "Selau" who has sang for Keak Da Sneak, The Team, San Quinn and more. If you click her name, it's linked to her site which is something I designed. Also, I am working with the artist "Royalty" who is a long time friend of mine and now starting to really
come into his own out here in the Bay Area. Lastly Ryan Duarte as well...who I am sure most of you are familiar with. There are a few others I will be working with, but I will name them at a later date.

Outside that album, I do have alot of mixtape work recorded and do plan on releasing alot of that here soon. I got my "Best of" coming here soon and also am working on a tape called "Fall Back". I'll try and keep yall posted on all of that shit as much as possible. I just layed a verse for Errelevent for his mixtape dropping called "The Best You NEVER Heard". Look for that. Alot of you have continued to message me at myspace.com and I do appreciate the support. I don't always get the emails personally but I do check them when I can and really trip out on some of the things you all tell me about the music I have recorded. Please do keep them coming and also spread the word to your
friends who have myspace to add me as their friend as well. I will be doing some free giveaways when the album is done and plenty more things.

Some of you have asked about my label situation and if I am currently signed right now or if I have anything on the table. Right now I am solo and unsigned. The Koch/Paid In Full deal was a one album deal. I have been offered to do another possibly through them, but will make that decision once my project is done. On the other hand, I have spoke with a few majors here and there as well as some bigger independent label's but there is nothing in stone as of yet. If that changes, I will select the right company to help me announce that to all of you as I feel it should be done. Alot of my new mixtape work I will be bringing to Urban Life out of the Bay Area to help me push the indie market, since I feel they do such a great job. They are also closely linked to Rap Bay so this will make it easier for all of you to pick up
my work.

Well, I hope you soak all of that up and continue to support me in this crazy business. I truely appreciate every single one of you who has hit the stores and contacted me directly in efforts to show me your there with me. Thank You. I wish all of you success in all you do and hope you all achieve your dreams. I'll see you on the grind.

Respect -

Contact Info:
[email protected] | P.O. Box 59118 San Jose, CA. 95159

Management: [email protected] Ph#: (408)569-5980

Monstaville Radio: [email protected] | [email protected]

Sites:
www.playarae.com - www.monstaville.net - www.myspace.com/playarae
www.soundclick.com/monstaville - www.myspace.com/willybiggs

Feb 13, 2004
FUCK RAPBAY.COM THEY SOME CON ARTISTS. I'LL GO TO THE STORE AND BUY YOUR MUSIC RAE FOR REAL. NEVER DEALING WITH THEM AGAIN. AND I ADVISE ARTISTS OUT HERE IN THE BAY NOT TO EITHER CAUSE THEY ARE RIPPING YOUR FANS OFF.

Feb 13, 2004
I GOT MY SHIT HANDLED WITH RAPBAY.COM SO PEEPS DON'T TRIP ON DEALING WITH THEM. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER THEN HIT UP LYFECENTENZ ON HIS PM HE'LL GET YOUR SHIT HANDLED.