Whats up next for X Raided?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
Sac Disturbed is a Pretty good album - few misses here n there but overall good...so whats up next for Raided? I havent seen any news on the Bloc Star website for a while.

Dec 11, 2011
I was gonna start this exact thread. I was also wondering if another project like sacrifice or some overthephone singles were still in consideration???

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Hard to say. X wants to do another mixtape and also want to do a street album with someone else. He has a few people in mind but it depends on what kind of songs he wants to make. He's still got that conspiracy charge which is holding up his phone time so we haven't talked much lately. Next album is Pyscho Active 2 though. Probably around this time next year.

Jun 22, 2002
Dang so another year until a new album Rich? A colab would be dope esp with clear vocals...maybe with C Way since they are down with bloc star. No Love Sav Sicc etc - have ya ever talked with the Nuttfactor camp about a colab?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
wouldnt mind seeing a kendrick lamar colab.

but a sav sicc or nutty or bleezot or bop album would just be tops
I really can't see Kendrick and X's styles going together very well honestly. But that is just my opinion breh. I definitely agree with you that a Sav Sicc, Nutty, Bleezo or Bop collab would be one of the dopest albums ever if they did it right! Off topic but Speking of C-Way, I don't know if dude is affiliated with them or not, but does anyone have any links to music or information on when that cat SKARI is dropping some shit? The song "Lil Vampire" he did on G-Macc's album was some of the dopest tracks I've heard in a long time, and I've heard him rap with C-Way artists before so I figured somebody may have some info that I don't.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i'm still waiting on speak mo evil..

I really can't see Kendrick and X's styles going together very well honestly. But that is just my opinion breh. I definitely agree with you that a Sav Sicc, Nutty, Bleezo or Bop collab would be one of the dopest albums ever if they did it right! Off topic but Speking of C-Way, I don't know if dude is affiliated with them or not, but does anyone have any links to music or information on when that cat SKARI is dropping some shit? The song "Lil Vampire" he did on G-Macc's album was some of the dopest tracks I've heard in a long time, and I've heard him rap with C-Way artists before so I figured somebody may have some info that I don't.

that agressive style kendrick got would be dope, when he be on that political shit i think him an x would be sick. kendrick got lightweight choppin abilities..would make for an interesting track. thing is kids blowing up quick so i dont know how that would be

Feb 14, 2004
with out hollis xraided is a wrap

everything on bloccstar has okay at best

madman records and blackmarket are the last solid albums

Jul 9, 2012
chiRAQ
you cant name it psycho active 2, if it aint got the original people behind it as the first one..sounds like he just trying to get the fame off the name..my 2 cents