What's up all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Man, it's real good to see my other half on this board. Finally all those folks who show us love as well as the ones who love to show us hate can see that he be doin the damn thang. Yall welcome my folks, my fam, my crimey, my blood, my better half, my dogg....Cool Ass Rob "The Bishop". This is the man behind the myth and the one with the skills to throw the parties you fein for...say hello and make him feel at home please. Thank you! :)

Welcome my nigg.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Oh Just Great

I get an IM from hater Rae sayin welcome "The Bishop" I'm thinkin it must be someone coo or something but come to find out its freakin Coolio Assface Robert, whats this all about, why are you even on here rob?

LMFAO

Naw im just messin with ya dogg, im bored cause its 2 AM and im workin on shit for the label. But anyway glad yo ass made it here bro, both you fuckers are coo ass people man, nothin beats havin both of you fucks drunk at the same place same time. I got a kick out of it and so did my girls as well as Cucizy. I sure hope you foos still drink when the Young Joser turns 21 cause damn I know that must be some fun. Do the damn thang and let all these haters know bout that Dugout shit.

Oh yea even though Rae hatin on you rappin with Cucizy, lets make that happen dogg..................lol