Whats this dog mixed with?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
I recently got an 'american pit bull' puppy from out front of winco... lol she was in a shopping cart with a few other pits an they had the dad there lookin like a nice dog but the mom was MIA... they said she was a good lookin american pit too but after having this dog for 2 weeks i swear shes mixed! i got her at 7 weeks, shes 9 weeks now and 15 pounds.. she looks like she could be mixed with a beagle kinda but idk, those dogs are hella small like 30 pounds max an shes hella big already.... lemme know whatchu think

1st got her:

8 weeks:

Underside:

She likes the prometh too!!

Nov 16, 2006
it looks hella harry to be all american its probly mixed with a red nose pit or a mut.... but he does look nice though

this is mine its mixed with a blue flont pit and an all american pit

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
man not all pits look the same brodie he or she just may be full blooded...but then again i could be wrong...thats y its good to always see the mom and dad and or get paper from a certified pedigree...

Mar 9, 2006
damn its been a while since i been on tha siccness....

there was a reason why the bitch (female dog) wasnt there, and im guessing its cause she probably wasnt a pit..............

..... props homie....... good 2 see her in good health and with a home, i hope tha rest of the other pups went to a good home also.......

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I didn't think a pit was a certified breed, they never have them in dog shows maybe because of their bad reputation IDK

My dog is a Jack Russell Terrier but it is as big as a small lab with kinda floppy ears. IDK wtf she is mixed with, i'll watch dog shows to see if i can point out what she is mixed with no luck yet. I'd probably have to take her to the vet and have her blood drawn or something to know for sure

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
They’re in shows all day...American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). They compete with all the rest of the medium size terriers. I love pits so much. I've had several throughout my lifetime none of which were papered except for one. It’s a fuked up story. I spent about 2k for her. I got her from Razors Edge kennels; she was a Purple Ribbon breed. Paid to have her shipped on the plane from Virginia (4hun), got the kennel hooked up (1k), got her ears clipped (2hun). Then when she was about 6mos she started showing aggression towards people, including children for no apparent reason. I never had this problem at all with any of my other dogs. She ended up biting one of my neighbors so I had to let her go. I gave her to my cousin who owns a kennel in Louisiana. She was my son's best friend. He was devastated. This is her @ about 3mos. Her name is Xena....

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
They’re in shows all day...American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). They compete with all the rest of the medium size terriers. I love pits so much. I've had several throughout my lifetime none of which were papered except for one. It’s a fuked up story. I spent about 2k for her. I got her from Razors Edge kennels; she was a Purple Ribbon breed. Paid to have her shipped on the plane from Virginia (4hun), got the kennel hooked up (1k), got her ears clipped (2hun). Then when she was about 6mos she started showing aggression towards people, including children for no apparent reason. I never had this problem at all with any of my other dogs. She ended up biting one of my neighbors so I had to let her go. I gave her to my cousin who owns a kennel in Louisiana. She was my son's best friend. He was devastated. This is her @ about 3mos. Her name is Xena....
damn thats sad im sure it had alot to do with the pedigree tho mom or dad or maybe both where human aggressive...but atleast you found her a good home.

Nov 16, 2006
those razors edge dogs are hella good lookin..... shark infested has a good lookin ass pit too and i dont think its razors edge.....

i wanted mine to be short and stocky but i guess american pits are little bit taller and skinnier from the hind legs

Jan 7, 2004
pic#1 my dogs dad
pic#2my odgs mom
pic#3my dog
pic#4 my dog

its always best to see both the dogs parents and try to get papers when I bought my dog she was 8 weeks and already had her first shots and was ADBA and UKC registered.