Whats the Siccest movie you ever saw?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Hit it up what do you think is the siccest movie of all time....
ANY ZOMBIE MOVIE TO ME IS THE SICCNESS

WE CAN IRON OUT OUR PROBLEMS WITH A TIRE IRON/DA ROBBER

May 8, 2002
A movie called Hallucinations Of A Deranged Mind by Coffin Joe. Coffin Joe was a Brazilian filmmaker in the 1960s who's shit was banned by the Brazilian government. He had a couple of films, but Hallucinations Of A Deranged Mind is put together with all the banned scenes from all of his movies. You can order it online, and the only place I've found that rents it is in Santa Cruz.

Apr 25, 2002
haha you aint seen nuthin till you see the german film necro mantics....man its about this emt who steals this body so him and his girlfreind can sleep and fuck it ..he hangs it on his wall and shit....his girl puts a metal tube where his dick is and fucks it hella nasty shit was banned...theres a few sequels too

May 8, 2002
Or what about that Italian film Jungle Holocaust (aka Make Them Die Slowly) about a group of scientists that get swooped on by some cannibals in the Amazon. There were scenes in that flick that still make me shudder today. But really, of all of the foreign "gore" flicks i've seen, Coffin Joe still outdoes everyone else. It's not just the violence, but its the 1960s acid style cinematography. I felt like I was frying watching the damn thing. Gave me a fucking fever.

May 8, 2002
Da Robber said:
Hit it up what do you think is the siccest movie of all time....
ANY ZOMBIE MOVIE TO ME IS THE SICCNESS
Speaking of Zombie movies, have you seen this all time classic? There's a scene in the flick where some broad catches a stake in the eye and then the undead break the stake in half, leaving a large chunk in her eye. All I can say is hot damn. Any film by Lucio Fulci will knock your fucking socks off.

Jun 10, 2002
Ive seen Zombie and it was cool as hell.The end was sicc though when they got back to New York and all those Zombies were coming across the bridge into New York City.But if you really want to see some real shit.Rent Dawn of the dead and Day of the dead.2 of the best zombie films hands down.

N

Napalm

I have seen that Necro movie that was weird as fuck that bitch fucked that dead guy I saw it at Hollywood video here in Ohio and I was like I gotta see this.

SICCMADE 4 LIFE

ROBBER

P.S. I just finished watching resident evil it was fucking tight

ZOMBIE MOVIES ARE THE BEST DAWN AND DAY OF THE DEAD WAS THE SHIT

Apr 25, 2002
oh yea theres also a movie called i spit on your grave about this broad who gets gang raped in the woods by these guys and she comes back for revenge one nerdy guy didnt want to do but they forcd him to its some awful shit that leaves you with a bad tatse in your mouth

Jun 2, 2002
suspect#1 said:
oh yea theres also a movie called i spit on your grave about this broad who gets gang raped in the woods by these guys and she comes back for revenge one nerdy guy didnt want to do but they forcd him to its some awful shit that leaves you with a bad tatse in your mouth
i love this movie, its a straight cult classic, actually i watched it on saturday night to introduce it to some folks. good shit ya'll need to watch it.

May 14, 2002
theres a movie called MOTHERS DAY that is alot like I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE you got these two mental cats raping these broads for their deranged momma also, it aint a horror movie but have any of yall seen GUMMO its from the maker of KIDS that is a strange flick.....some more horror classics BLOOD FEAST,AMERICAN GOTHIC,CASTLE FREAK,LUNCH MEAT man im on mind block because thats all me and my little cuzzo used to do when i was in jr. high was rent those what they call cult films oh!SLEEP AWAY CAMP now thats got an ending you will never forget......

Jul 6, 2002
That one Faces of Death where the Fedz kick in the door only to find satanic cult members, a golden chalace on a bed in the center of a pentagram created from human blood, and those severed human bodyparts in the sink...now that was sicc!

Apr 25, 2002
i spit on your grace..heres the desription

Camille Keaton, grand-niece of Buster and star of the thriller Cosa Avete Fatto a Solange?, appears here as Jenny, an aspiring novelist who rents a cabin in the Connecticut woods. Three rednecks at a local gas station and a retarded delivery boy seem quite friendly at first, and many viewers wonder just where director Meir Zarchi is going with the story. Then he drops them 200,000 feet right into the center of Hell for the longest, nastiest, and most brutal gang-rape in motion-picture history. Zarchi takes his time with this scene, not for the sake of titillation, but to make the audience feel the absolute horror of Jenny's plight. She is humiliated, sodomized over a rock, and brutally beaten in the middle of the woods. Then she crawls home, naked and bruised, only to get a repeat performance with her new novel shredded, her stomach kicked and a bottle rammed violently inside her. The experience leaves Jenny shell-shocked, a cipher completely detached from reality. She hangs the delivery boy from a tree, gorily castrates the ringleader in a bathtub, and dispatches the other two rapists with an axe and an outboard motor. Eron Tabor, Richard Pace, Anthony Nicholls and Gunter Kleeman co-star. ~ Robert Firsching, All Movie Guide