whats the number 54 mean??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
i dont know whats wrong, but it keeps showin up! i see the number 54 everywhere. i dont no what it means. but im tellin u its everywhere! on signs, on tv, and when i logged in here, there was 54 members logged on. any1 know what that means? i was thinkin that meant i was gonna die in 54 days, but i didnt, now im thinkin im gonna die at 54 yrs old. or in 54 yrs. im so messed up, whats goin on??

Jul 30, 2002
but dogg, this has been happenin for a few yrs now. it all started when i saw brian uralcher, the bears middle line backer, in his rookie season. but its just odd. its been goin on for like 2 yrs

Jul 30, 2002
LOL it is! and i saw that dru hill video and he had the 54 urlacher jersey, and im tryin to reverse it, and make it a "lucky" number,lol but i dont know

Jul 30, 2002
holy shit!! i never thought of that shit!! LOL but hes my favorite player, but his number keeps poppin up yo! lol, whats gonna happen??

Apr 25, 2002
you got stuck on that number mane. Like its programed in your brain and their is always numbers popping up everywhere but your brain sticks that number out everytime u see it. See like I have this paranoia problem and think they world evolves around numbers and that their is good numbers and bad numbers, but im tryna get out of that mindstate. Anybody else think like this. Like people talk in numbers n shit? shit be trippin me out sometimes....

Jul 30, 2002
i think i know where u comin from, cuz i had this friend back when i was a kid, and we would be climbin trees and shit and we would have to stop all of a sudden and he said he had all these numbers flyin thru his head. it was odd. i dont exactly understand why i see 54 all the time, but its odd, i go to check the time, and its like 5:54 or i turn on the tv, its a commercial or somethin has 54, its just really wierd

Apr 25, 2002
wow,,just so happens i'm now looking at this and my favorite number is 54

i'm also Taoist and one of our biggest books it the T'uk Da'g Goi... roughly translated it is the book of the dead...it has 54 pages
the 54th page says this... "Death Is But A Stepping Stone...Continue Your Journey"

that's some shit folks...spookin me out...i wonder what this all means

Jul 30, 2002
im still seein it everywhere! yo, i dont know what it means, but lately my life has turned for the worse. its just little things, but a lot of little things hurt!!!

May 11, 2002
I think what you might be having is; synchronicites: Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related, conceived in Jungian theory as an explanatory principle on the same order as causality(source:dictionary.com)

Yeah odd events like that happen to me all the time. Like on Super Bowl Sunday, I saw a Bald Eagle flying around my house. It then went into a tree and looked down at me. I thought hmmm that is odd, I have never seen a Bald Eagle up close like that. Then the next day I get on the bus and I find a paper sitting on the ground. What's on the front cover? an article about Bald Eagles. So I was like hmmm thats odd. Then I was reading this book later that night then I start reading a dialoge between Krishna and Arjuna and Krishna asks "Is it and Eagle? then Arjuna answered "Yes it's and eagle." So I mean there are a couple other chain of events that are odd like that that happend in my life. That is just the most recent. I just learned about synchronicites recently. Anyone else have odd events happen to them like that?

When I signed on my computer just recently. When my computer showed the connection speed it said 54.6 kbs. Not quite 54...but close.