Whats the next release gonna be for get low???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

Frisco

what else jt and glp got comin out. how you be findin out what gonna come out,cause i moved out her in the valley from frisco and jt dont be gettin promoted ouy here that much so i dont really not whats gonna drop. u feel

May 10, 2002
^^^ ha ha, Nimadogg it is Suge Knight, it didnt look like him at first to me either i guess cuz of his beard but crush listed his name the first time i seen it so thats how i knew for sure!!!!

Aug 7, 2002

Playa510 said:
^^^ ha ha, Nimadogg it is Suge Knight, it didnt look like him at first to me either i guess cuz of his beard but crush listed his name the first time i seen it so thats how i knew for sure!!!!
the only big fat mothafucka i know wit a cigar is suge knight who else could it be?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
he does need to have his wig split for that, and i can't help notcie how at home suge looks witha nice big cyllindrical figure in his mouth, j/j. i thought it was him at first until someone questioned otherwise, then i thought it might not be for a second, and what is goin down with juve? anyone know?