Whats the Mac Dre song called?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
Score99 said:
What's the name of that 1st song (intro). I've heard it a couple of times, but I never got the name.
track 10 on the Ronald Dregan cd called Get Stupid(remix)

May 28, 2006
What is that song in the beginning when he says "you can find me in the vally joe on soil...about the snow on the streets of lahoylo"

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
Koopa24 said:
its actually called violence and its off of Mac Dre and Andre Nickatina-The Tale Of Two Andres.....very hard to find album
Are you stupid? The track is "Get Loud" off of "The Game Is Thick Pt 2". How can you confuse that for some bootleg shit? Go choke on sumffa.

Mar 14, 2006
4:36 oh now thats different. your talkin bout that song wit Suga Free on it? what a hit we make! not sure what else its on but its on that Dre Bledsoe.

Feb 21, 2006
First song (just a beat): Get Stupid
Second:
Third: Sideshow
Fourth: I Dont
Fifth: Fa my niggaz
Sixth: Not my job
Seventh: intro (game is thick)
eighth: get loud
ninth: What a hit we made

anyone know the second song?

May 28, 2006
Lesane said:
Are you stupid? The track is "Get Loud" off of "The Game Is Thick Pt 2". How can you confuse that for some bootleg shit? Go choke on sumffa.
my bad mann.....i didnt really kno it was a bootleg...im from louisiana and i dont kno what is bootlegged from him or not the only way i kno its a bootleg is from the internet

May 28, 2006
SW-LUNI said:
First song (just a beat): Get Stupid
Second:
Third: Sideshow
Fourth: I Dont
Fifth: Fa my niggaz
Sixth: Not my job
Seventh: intro (game is thick)
eighth: get loud
ninth: What a hit we made

anyone know the second song?