Whats the last thing you bought for the lab?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Zoom MRT-3B drum machine

FM3 Buddha Machine II

Industrial Records Gristleism

The Buddha Machine and the Gristleism are just little boxes that play extended weird loops of noise. They each have like 10 loops that can be tuned way up and down to alter the sound. The Buddha has more soothing tones and the Gristleism is industrial, like a horror movie, periodic screams and ghostly noises over gritty drones. they're fun to play with.

The drum machine is dope too. 50 kits and they're almost all usable. i have been putting together a collection of battery powered gear to keep in my briefcase.
Did you buy that zoom mrt new if so I got one i would of sold you for 20 bucks lol & you pay shipping.. Their ok but get played out real fast, & most of the kits sound the same when you figure it out which is real simple you can make some dope drum beats but no other sounds which i why i stopped fucking with it... I baught mine about shit its been so long maybe over 5-6 years when they first came out for a bill