WHATS THE HARDEST HYPNOTIZE MINDS ALBUM????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
lol @ candyman, but chpt. 2 world domination is the best. (By the way, what's with all the 3-6 posts in the siccmade forum? I'm just wondering, not talking shit)

Sep 23, 2002
Chapter 2: World Domination, the best they made so far.

Those albums are aight, But none of the albums they made could hold a candle to "Mystic Styles" :cool:

Sep 17, 2002
that mighta been what i was tryin ta say earlier...oh wait, nevermind...i remember now...i was tryin ta say, is it juss me or does anyone else not like that nigga justin? i dunno why, maybe its tha 3-6 mafia questions, but he done got on my nerves seein his posts these past couple days...or maybe i'm juss trippin...comin down off that high now. see how much better i type now?

Feb 23, 2003
I DON'T MEAN TO GET ON NOBODY'S NERVES ABOUT 3-6 ON A SICCMADE FORUM BUT TELL THE TRUTH EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME SHIT WHEN IS LBI COMMING OUT I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THAT SHIT PLUS I DON'T KNOW IF THE ALBUM WILL BE WORTH THIS LONG ASS WAIT. ALSO I CAN PUT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO PUT ON THIS FORUM AND I WILL KEEP TALKING ABOUT THREE SIX UNTIL LBI COMES OUT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SUCK MY DICK. PEACE THE FUCK OUT BITCH!!!!!!!

Sep 17, 2002
yeah, i don't like it but i ain't go sukk your dikk kuz i ain't no fag like you...lol, juss playin homie. really tho, there's gotta be a better forum for that 3-6 shit. okay, here's a question i have bout LBI that no one's really made a thread about...is lynch already working on a video for one a tha songs on LBI? and if so, will he be selling copies a that video @ evildooinz.com? and will it get some play on BET like "one mo' pound" did? there, those are different questions than tha usual "when's that shit comin out, lynch?"

Sep 17, 2002
wait...yo ass kalled me a bitch! fukk you, i was bein nice bout shit but straight up u need ta get off this forum if all you got on your mind is 3-6 an gay shit like that...say somethin bout siccmade or even just west coast rap if you're gonna be in tha siccmade forum

Apr 25, 2002
yeah Chapter 2: World Domination is the tightest by them,i still listen to that cd,late nite tip is the tightset track on that cd,thats when lord infamous was still tight,he put down a classic verse on that track

Jun 3, 2002
Shit, my favorite Prophet Ent. album would be 'THE END'.....that's on sum classic shit playa. One of my favorite cds. 5/5...don't play!

Now, my favorite Hypnotize Mindz album would be 'The End: Chpt. 2' classic 666 production, Koopsta & Scarecrow got sum cold verses on that cd. 5/5...don't play!

on subject.......Anyone peeped the new Lil'Wyteboy - 'Doubt Me Now' ?? Lame Name ?..Yes............But this kid got sum phat lyrics, he be spittin', a lil tongue-twistin'. Top knotch production, yall allready knowin'. Lil'Wyte got some dope cuts. He got a trac called 'My Smokin' Song'....the beat iz ILL, Lil'Wyte come correct. He fit right into the Camp fa'sho'........I don't think niggaz will take him serious jus by his name, unless they know HCP. I don't know, I'd like to know how it sells though....

Feb 23, 2003
YO CANDYMAN THAT COMMENT I MADE WAS JUST ME EXPRESSING MYSELF CAUSE I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!! AND AS FAR AS YOUR GUESTIONS I READ LYNCH WAS GOING TO PUT OUT A VIDEO BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD AIR OR NOT.
NOW TO BLESSDAWISEGUY,T-MAC,TRAGIC LOSSES YALL SAID CH.2 I AGREE THAT SHIT IS BUMPIN LIKE A MOTHAFUCCA BUT MY FAVORITE 3-6 ALBUM HANDS DOWN IS WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS 6661. AND IF ALL OF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO STOP WITH 3-6 THEN COME WITH BETTER SHIT TO TALK ABOUT AND I WILL STOP!!! OH YEH CANDYMAN DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL I'M JUST HAVING FUN WITH THIS SHIT TRYING TO SPICE IT UP LITTLE!!!!!

Dec 2, 2002
the best from Prophet Ent. is 'The End' and the best Hypnotize Minds Ent. to me is Project Pat - Mista Dont Play. also be on the look out for Frayser Boy - Off That Bay, HCP's new member like Lil Wyte.

Feb 23, 2003
SICKNESS WHERE YOU BEEN AT BIG DAWG?? I GUESS YOU JUST CHILLIN HUH. I GOT THAT WYTE ALBUM I DON'T KNOW IF GOT IT YET BUT IT IS BUMPIN LIKE A MOTHAFUCCA YOU'LL LIKE THAT SHIT. SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE LIKE PROPHET MORE THAN HYPNOTIZE!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE TOO CLOSE TO CALL BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE 6661,PROPHET POSSE COMP,HEADBUSSA ALBUM SHIT SICKNESS THOSE ALBUMS ARE HARDER THAN CHINESE ALGEBRA!!!!

Dec 2, 2002
Justin said:
SICKNESS WHERE YOU BEEN AT BIG DAWG?? I GUESS YOU JUST CHILLIN HUH. I GOT THAT WYTE ALBUM I DON'T KNOW IF GOT IT YET BUT IT IS BUMPIN LIKE A MOTHAFUCCA YOU'LL LIKE THAT SHIT. SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE LIKE PROPHET MORE THAN HYPNOTIZE!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE TOO CLOSE TO CALL BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE 6661,PROPHET POSSE COMP,HEADBUSSA ALBUM SHIT SICKNESS THOSE ALBUMS ARE HARDER THAN CHINESE ALGEBRA!!!!
yeah i barely get any time on the net anymore unless i go to my colleges library. but i can't find that Lil Wyte album anywhere and i heard its banging with the beats and lyrics. but come to think of it, i think The End and Prophet Posse are equally the same the best Prophet album and i do like Prophet Ent. more than Hypnotize Minds Ent.