WHATS THE FATTEST YOUVE EVER GOT YOURSELF UP TOO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
luckily for me, personally... I HATE holiday food.

this is the best time of the year for me to diet, because my weakness is summertime BBQ.
I love holiday food especially during Thanksgiving cuz what we dont grub on much of the same foods that we do on that day..... Looks too good not to be eaten lol thats why my fatass gains few pounds! For Christmas my fam make a shit load of tamales, we slam tamales for a few days then I go back to hating them for most of the following year till the next Christmas lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Towards the end of June I was floatin up to just over 300...clocked in about 305. as i mentioned in another thread i stepped on a scale and was like "nuh uh, fuck that, I'm not Chris Farley." I was just so sick with myself for letting it get that far. For a year up until that point I barely exercised, drink at least 3 beers a night, and was blowin thru a zip of trees every 3 weeks. then i'd eat out, just huge sandwiches and pizza and pasta and sushi and burritos and banh mi's and tortas...u get the point. Then if I didnt eat out, I'd get off work at midnight, not feel like cooking, and just went with the Tony Soprano special. I'd kill a baguette with like half a block of cheese and some prosciutto, followed by some hostess cupcakes or some other junk food. Shit was the fast track to bein a total fatass.

Maybe the pinnacle of my fatness was waking up in the morning with some black shit smeared all over my sheets, like SMASHED into my sheets and smeared across my t-shirt and pillowcase. I was like "wtf, is that dirt?" and I lift the covers and there's an empty box of cupcakes and all the empty wrappers. I truly had become Gerald Garner from Heavyweights. Too many blunts and strike outs (hit o weed, shot of bulleit, chug of beer, exhale) and I had been eating them shits in bed and passed out and flattened those muhfuckas into my sheets.

Since moving in with my girl in July, who's vegan, I've dropped just over 40 lbs now. Down to 260, which is incredible for me, since I haven't been that in probably 5-6 years. I eat a whole lot better, cut out soda, drink way less, like maybe once a week, work out 5 days a week and am not smoking. (which is its own feat. I've been clean for 4 months after smoking daily for over 7 years.)

I've always been athletic, played sports my whole life, but I let that shit go and will never do that again. I feel way better and shooting to get down to 220 by March.

edit: worst "breakfast" habit ever. before starting my shift, I'd have no food at home and was too lazy/hated my dirty kitchen (roommates) to ever make anything, I'd buy a donut, a bagel with cream cheese, and either chocolate milk or a huge thing of juice. every day. I havent eaten a donut since then (june.) thank god

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Most I've ever weighed was 224 and I felt disgusting. My ex wife could cook and bitched and complained every time I went to work out. I got a divorce and got back in shape. I was down to 185 in a couple months and feeling good again.

Now that I'm married and my wife can eat whatever food she wants and doesn't gain weight, it's been harder to keep the weight off. Plus I got in a car wreck and can't work out cause my back is messed up. I'm 6' 195 right now.

Jan 23, 2006
Towards the end of June I was floatin up to just over 300...clocked in about 305. as i mentioned in another thread i stepped on a scale and was like "nuh uh, fuck that, I'm not Chris Farley." I was just so sick with myself for letting it get that far. For a year up until that point I barely exercised, drink at least 3 beers a night, and was blowin thru a zip of trees every 3 weeks. then i'd eat out, just huge sandwiches and pizza and pasta and sushi and burritos and banh mi's and tortas...u get the point. Then if I didnt eat out, I'd get off work at midnight, not feel like cooking, and just went with the Tony Soprano special. I'd kill a baguette with like half a block of cheese and some prosciutto, followed by some hostess cupcakes or some other junk food. Shit was the fast track to bein a total fatass.

Maybe the pinnacle of my fatness was waking up in the morning with some black shit smeared all over my sheets, like SMASHED into my sheets and smeared across my t-shirt and pillowcase. I was like "wtf, is that dirt?" and I lift the covers and there's an empty box of cupcakes and all the empty wrappers. I truly had become Gerald Garner from Heavyweights. Too many blunts and strike outs (hit o weed, shot of bulleit, chug of beer, exhale) and I had been eating them shits in bed and passed out and flattened those muhfuckas into my sheets.

Since moving in with my girl in July, who's vegan, I've dropped just over 40 lbs now. Down to 260, which is incredible for me, since I haven't been that in probably 5-6 years. I eat a whole lot better, cut out soda, drink way less, like maybe once a week, work out 5 days a week and am not smoking. (which is its own feat. I've been clean for 4 months after smoking daily for over 7 years.)

I've always been athletic, played sports my whole life, but I let that shit go and will never do that again. I feel way better and shooting to get down to 220 by March.

edit: worst "breakfast" habit ever. before starting my shift, I'd have no food at home and was too lazy/hated my dirty kitchen (roommates) to ever make anything, I'd buy a donut, a bagel with cream cheese, and either chocolate milk or a huge thing of juice. every day. I havent eaten a donut since then (june.) thank god
legendary. well written sir.

i don't sleep for shit, so i take ambien sometimes, and find food i took out of the fridge all over the place. i just found a thing of lunch meat in the bathroom in my bedroom. no recollection of doing it at all. true story.

Jun 5, 2004
Fatness.net

Damn thats why this site is so slow cuz yall niggaz got sausage fingers typin 4 letters per keystroke hahaha

Lol na im down to 240 now, i didnt even change anything and i dropped down from like 270 last year... I have the worst metabolism in the world i wasnt even eating all that much when i was heavier. Most ive ever been was like 290 but that was when i drank a liter of booze a day

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Fatness.net is right. Damn I'm feeling a lot better about myself right now haha. I'm at like 270 now and need to get back to 220 ish. I'm 6'1 and big no matter what, just need to get a little healthier. Like what Rossibreath @Rossibreath was saying I fluctuate a bunch during the year since I basically sit inside and eat and drink in the winter. But my goal is 230-220 hopefully by next summer.