WHATS THE DEAL WITH SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
might be moving out there by the middle of next year. never been there just passed throught...so im curious to know hows it like, cool place to live, any shit to do, so on and so forth

Mar 12, 2005
in 2000, Time magazine called it the most diverse in the country
Ton of Russian, Ukranian, Fiijan, Indian..you know it Sac Has Got at...in response to the initial Post...Sac is ok bro..I live up North which is pretty laid back and very serene...South Sac has careless drivers man LOL

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Sac is coo...

If you dont know anybody or dont put yourself out there it could get boring, but as long as your willing to get out the house and not just sit at home and complain about how there is nothing to there is a lot of fun shit to get into. Lots of different clubs and shows to go to every weekend, hella bitches, a few malls to go shoppin at, ect ect.

If your worried about gangs and shit like that stay away from hoods like oakpark and Del paso Hights. I mean its kind of hard to avoid gangs in SAC but as long as your not out there actin dumb shit should be all good. If you want to live in a coo spot with lots of shit to do stay downtown or midtown, i'd advise to not live in Elk Grove or some suburb like that cuz shit is boring as fuck and far away from everything.

Aug 7, 2006
If your worried about gangs and shit like that stay away from hoods like oakpark and Del paso Hights. I mean its kind of hard to avoid gangs in SAC but as long as your not out there actin dumb shit should be all good. If you want to live in a coo spot with lots of shit to do stay downtown or midtown, i'd advise to not live in Elk Grove or some suburb like that cuz shit is boring as fuck and far away from everything.
to add on, He doesn't have to worry about Oak Park or DPH. Compared to the late 80's and early 90's it is safe and chill in sac. Just like any other city, don't act young and dumb. Live by that respect code

I agree on the Elk Grove thing though. Livin in Elk Grove is like livin in Folsom or North Sac by Arco, hella far from anything but if you are talkin about raising a family it is a nice place.

Oct 18, 2003
that shit about sac being diverse is true. my ugly ass cousin got hella mixed girlfriends all his life and i've been visiting all my life in south sac. i get jealous cause where i'm from there is NO diversity.

during the summer everything looks nice and quiet cause of the heat (extreme heat) but once that night falls everybody comes out and you don't wanna get caught on the wrong streets.

my relatives live on the blocc but now all my cousins moved out and it's just my aunt and uncle and one of my cousins family on the same street.

everything looks nice but it's the people not the houses.

Feb 25, 2009
na sac is coo, but like everyone else already told you... it's where u at and if u kno da rite folks that kno how to make it cracc. i've lived in da south my whole life and can honestly say i wouldnt live anywhere else. you'll like it here, but be careful cuzz it's dumb ass easy to get into some shit ya dig.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah the south is coo. thats where i stay when im out there. elkgrove is on some leave it 2 beaver shyt tho. lol. ibeen all over sac and the only places i felt uncomfortable is dph and oak park. just cuz im a rip tho. other than that sac is hella coo.