WHATS THE BEST WAY FA REVENGE???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
MAN IT'S THIS BITCH I USE TO FUCK WIT, SHE STEDDY EMAILIN A NIGGA TALKIN HELLA SHIT CALLIN THE CELLY PLAYIN. THIS BITCH JUST DONT WANNA STOP. ANYBODY WIT SOME HELPFUL ADVICE
EVERYBODY SEND HELLA BULLSHIT 2 HER EMAIL ADDRESS DO SOMETHING TO HELP A NIGGA OUT ONE!
HER EMAIL IS [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Yeah, it's hella easy to block her email address. But instead of changing your phone number, you should just block her number. To answer your question...the best way to get "revenge" would be to move on and treat the bitch like she doesn't exist.

Jun 27, 2002
FUCK HER LITTLE SISTER AND GET HER PREGNANT...THEN WHEN SHE LIKE 8 MONTHS.....KICK THE BITCH IN THE STOMACH AND MAKE HER DRINK BLEACH.....KIDNAPS HER AND LET YOUR HOMIES GANGRAPE HER, THEN DUMP THE BITCH OFF IN THE TL AND MAKE THE HOE WORK TILL HER ANKLES BLEED........

dO THE SAME THING TO HER GRANDMA.....

Jul 29, 2002
V Dizzle said:
" SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE "
yea that's real is fuck. this bitch just wont stop now im funkin wit her baby daddy he on that bullshit phone talk. i finna sit on the phone and talk shit wit chu that's that ol ancient shit. i aint got no fam way out here. im wayyy out here in stockton dealin wit this phony ass bullshit. i daydreamin on killlin the bitch.
IM GOT PROBABLY HAV TO SEND SOME HITTAZ OUT HERE OR SUMETHING.

RIGHTWAY
BLACK C-COMING 2003

Jul 21, 2002
sincerely ,net nigglez

sounds like you need this shit i usually use called "that damn bitch again repellant"{it's simple do the same shit to her} just dont go to jail doing it call her cell phone and holler loud as fucc at whoever answer's the phone, trust me i've hollered made grunts.farts,retarded kid songs,played ice ice baby {lol} she'll think your crazy .......this shit works and you can buy it 4 19.99 at a bargain price if you - pm - me with the needed materials. lol .....man just deal with it you fucced a abnormal hoe either you can apply my product or deal with psycho bitch syndrome.

HERES SOME IDEAS

There is a very nice book titled "The Art Of Getting Even"......Its my bible homie......Try to find it.....Examples......If you could get in the house, Hair removal in the shampoo or preperation H in the toothpaste, vaseline in the bathtub......The book has ways to get back at cops, banks, cable company.....Hella shit.....Heres another.......Make flyers for a party with her address and hand them out at all biker bars and say first 100 people receive a free buck knife and mention that party starts at 9pm and please park on the lawn.....I havent tried that one yet.....There are some in the book too long to mention but you could put someone in jail for a long time very easily......heehee......Good luck......I say you slap the bitch personally.......Later.....Nev