What's the Best Gnutella Client?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
All right, so I couldn't find this song on google or any torrents or anything like that, so I tried to start-up my good 'ol LimeWire Pro yesterday, but it didn't work. I tried again today after rebooting and making sure that the program wasn't blocked through any firewalls, but nothing I tried could fix it. So, I said fuckit. Anyway, for those of you who use apps like BearShare, Limewire, Phex, etc... Which client/program has returned the best search results, has the fastest connection speed, least amount(preferably none) of malware, least likely to have me prosecuted by the RIAA, etc. Time to start Geekin'.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
a very gay one I don't want to admit to. lol. But, my girl's cousin played this song "Day and Night" by Kid Cudi a couple nights ago when we were all blown, and she wanted me to make her a ringtone, but I couldn't find the MP3 on the internet anywhere. The last 20 secs. of the song tripped the fuck outta me, tho. It's actually kinda cool if you're on something, which I guess any song is, but ya. I'm really tryin' to find a replacement client, since my LimeWire Pro was glitchin', so I kinda wanna know what people are using nowadays anyway, if they use 'em @ all. I haven't used mine in a few months, so I probably deleted a file that I thought wasn't necessary a while back when I was cleaning up my registry or sumthin...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^
Yea, I never really did, but for some reason, it just quit workin' 4 me. And I heard that the current LimeWire developers may start opening up to the RIAA or the gov. or sumthin. I'm on Mista Murda's level when it comes to shit like that, so obviously I got a little chicken and wanted to look into other potential clients and see what other people are using. Does anybody use FireWire? The Same people made FireWire as Limewire....
fa-sho. But, do you have the version like the one that I linked to? The last 20 secs. of it seems chopped/screwed and hella trippy. I'm gunna cut the track, and make a full-length track of just that part, too. For chillin'/trippin' purposes.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
^
Yea, I never really did, but for some reason, it just quit workin' 4 me. And I heard that the current LimeWire developers may start opening up to the RIAA or the gov. or sumthin. I'm on Mista Murda's level when it comes to shit like that, so obviously I got a little chicken and wanted to look into other potential clients and see what other people are using. Does anybody use FireWire? The Same people made FireWire as Limewire....

fa-sho. But, do you have the version like the one that I linked to? The last 20 secs. of it seems chopped/screwed and hella trippy. I'm gunna cut the track, and make a full-length track of just that part, too. For chillin'/trippin' purposes.
really? thats all bad, alotta people i know have bearshare and that seems to work cool, everybodies always tellin me limewire fucks up and causes problem but mine been cool and ive had it for awhile, if i switched i think id go to bearshare or firewire...

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^Good Shit, man. Brownie Points for Mr. Anchorman Jr. What do you use to dl your shit? And, while I'm pestering you, where in the hell do you find your news? RSS Feeds?

^^ Ya, I've been leanin' towards those two if I can't get my Limewire to work again. Thx

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Ok... So, now I'm sure that it's not a firewall blocking any ports or connections to LimeWire... Could my ISP (Comcast) be blocking my access to p2p through filters? Torrents and everything else still work for me, tho. I can't figure out why I've been having this connection issue with LimeWire... It's fucking annoying!!!