What's the best El Slavadorian Beer!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i didnt even know they made el salvadorian beer. lol. if you want a good mixed drink. cop you a pint of goose, pint of hypnotiq and some hunid racks energy drinks. mix the can of hunid racks with like a triple shot of goose and just a lil splash of hyp. BOMB. as far as beer though. roll with some rogue dead guy ale or if you want to get cancer drink some arrogant bastard ale. lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
El Salvadorian beer?

I never even heard of any

it might be good f it's like Mexican... I fucks with that shit

Doq Eqis, Corona, Modelo, Pacifico, Tecate... all that shit

Jan 5, 2006
im not from el salvador.. but to set the record straight.. its "SALVADOREAN" no such thing as "EL SALVADOREAN BEER" it's incorrect. Im surprised no salvis have come in here pissed.

Only salvadorean beer i know is regia, cantina and pilsner

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
im not from el salvador.. but to set the record straight.. its "SALVADOREAN" no such thing as "EL SALVADOREAN BEER" it's incorrect. Im surprised no salvis have come in here pissed.

Only salvadorean beer i know is regia, cantina and pilsner
No, like the thread says, its 'El Slavadorian'. Believe Mista Murda, he's a wizzard.

Jan 3, 2006
shit im salvi

and i dont even know

i hate all beers ... i rather drink liquor ... but everytime i go 2 el salvador .. all i ever see is caguamas and pilsner .. so those should be ur choices haha

but im actually positive theres more beer from el salvador ..

and better tasting .. but i dont know them =|