What's the Best Division in the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What Division is the Best in the NFL

• NFC East

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • NFC West

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • NFC North

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC South

• AFC East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC West

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • AFC North

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • AFC South

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
IMO, NFC East is consistently the best Division in the NFL
The worst is either NFC South or NFC West. The only reason I dont say AFC West is the worst is because of Denver winning those first 6 games AND Oakland still winning games here and there.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
AFC north is a close second....After the NFC east...But i agree all 4 of the NFC east teams usaully come with it year after year....NFC north aint bad either...

Oct 2, 2006
I think its the AFC South. They seem to be getting stronger every year. While they aren't all playoff teams, they have helped shake up the records of teams trying to get into the playoffs.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
The NFC East is consistently one of tha best divisions in football....the AFC South is creepin up tho....if Houston can put it together that division will be rough next year....if the AFC North didnt have the Browns you could make an arguement....

the NFC west is by far the worst division tho

Feb 14, 2004
^Wasn't me LOL I didn't even vote yet...I know our division is weak. I'll probably vote for either AFC South or North.

Feb 14, 2004
Like Mayor Joe Quimby of Springfield, it’s time for a er, uh, fact-finding mission.

The NFC West gets so much flack from the rest of the league for being the “worst division” in football, but if it’s playoff wins that make the team, then this conference should not be looked over. Use this as a reference to the following:

Since the NFL division realignment project of 2002, three of the eight divisions have not been able to send all of their teams to the playoffs: AFC South (Texans) and East (Bills) and the NFC North (Lions…duh.) Out of those divisions, the AFC South has the most playoff appearances with 13 but the East has 13 victories and the two Patriots Super Bowls. The NFC North has eight total appearances, five wins and just one appearance in the big game, the 2006 Chicago Bears.

Out of the divisions who have sent four teams (AFC North and West and the NFC South, East and West) the NFC East has the most appearances and wins (15 and 12) thanks to five showings each by the Giants and Eagles, plus the G-men and their exciting Super Bowl XLII win.

Although our quaint NFC West has only had nine teams in the playoffs since ’02, which is the worst out of the 4-teams group, they have nine wins, better than the AFC West and have sent two teams to the Super Bowl (’05 Seahawks and this year’s Cardinals.)

The NFC West is one of five divisions to send two teams to the Super Bowl, but the Patriots give the AFC East the most appearances (three,) and since two of those were victories, this division is the only one with multiple championships...unless the Steelers can beat the Cardinals.

So based on these found facts, I would say that when it comes to getting to the postseason and hoping for a victory, it’s best to set your sights on an NFC East team. Their fifteen appearances leads the league and twelve wins is only short of their AFC counterpart’s thirteen.

The weakest division come playoff time would have to be the NFC North. Only able to send three teams over the past few years, the North has only eight appearances, just five playoff wins and zero titles. In the AFC the worst has to be the West. They have sent ten teams to the playoffs only to see six victories and just one Super Bowl appearance, the 2002 Raiders.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1397-Seat...st-of-the-NFL-divisions-A-factfinding-mission