WHATS THE BEST BAY CD U SPENT $$ ON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
SPEEDYLOC.COM
THE BEST BAY CD WAS THE FIRST WEST COAST BAD BOYS MAN IT HAD COUGNUT [R.I.P] JT THE BIGGA FIGGA,CELSKI,DRE-DOG,RBL,4 TAY,RAY-LUV,...........ANOTHER ONE OF THE BEST WAS DRE DOG THE NEW JIM JONES WHATS THE BEST CD YOU EVER SPENT $$ ON?

Jul 30, 2002
HUGH-E-MC IS A CLASSIC IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME. BUT I GOT IT LAST WEEK. THERES ONLY TWO SONGS I LIKE ITS "GANGSTA-MATIC" AND "H-NIGGA GROOVE"

BUT IM LOOKIN FOR THE I.M.P. WITH THE SONG SCANDLOUS. IS THAT CD STILL OUT THERE?

AS FOR THE BEST BAY CD I CANT PICK.

K

kalihuztla209

i stil think that too shorts born to mack was tha tightest shit from tha bay

K

kalihuztla209

hey speedy u think u could hook a homie up....i wanna lay own some lyrics soon and i wanna come out big not small like some others so hookme up if can.....if u got aol or msn well see whats up and maybe hook up sometime

Jul 16, 2002
i won't get off topic, i promise,lol

westcoast bad boyz 1.....2 sucked, glp, all my dre dog (andre) shit, 17 reasons, 18 with a bullet, all the norteño shit i've bought with the exception of some darkroom shiti wasted my bread on. i loved the dnd hustlas, i lost that shit thoughh., dammit,,,,, uh fuck it too many too name!!!!!

Nov 4, 2002
andre nickatina & equipto mindnight machinegun rhymes and alibis

RBL Posse - Ruthless by law
Dush Tray - ill rather lounge
IMP - Ill mannered playas
Brotha Lynch - Season of da siccness