whats the best bay album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what is that ONE album that you listened to and have not found another cd to be tighter than it? post up that single album that has topped everything you ever listened to before. like if you put that cd in your deck, you cant help it but to listen to that shit all the way thru from front to back. if you have to park and get out the car, you aint gettin out till that song is done!

i chose UDI "UNDER DA INFLUENCE"

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dre dog-new jim jones

this album blew me away when i first heard it back in the day,to this day sounds like something that could of been released last week,doesnt seem to age much or sound outdated

May 12, 2002
dope.st
This ain't a Bay classic and I have a stack of other albums that cats would say are, but shit, Scocious asked the question so I'm gonna say it, this the one that when I put it in my ride, I have to listen to 9 or 10 tracks even if I'm only going round the block to the shops, I'mma drive around until I've slumped it all lol....

If cats say it got to be classics then pick from:

3XKrazy - Stackin Chips
Dubee - AKA Sugawolf Pimp
Mac Dre - Stupid Doo Doo Dumb

I have to play the shit outta them too if I pop them in the player.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
No ones said

Celly Cel-Killa Kali

i remember when i first bought this album...it just blew me AWAY..so many hard songs...i would have bought just for "its goin down", but EVERY SONG IS CLASSIC.

its in my top 3 all time best bay area albums for sure.