Whats Techs next project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
PINNOCHIO WAS PROLLY ONE OF THE WORST TECH N9NE SONGS IVE EVER HEARD...I WAS THINKIN IT WAS KILLIN YOU..BUT THEN I REMEMBERED KILLIN YOU WAS THE ONE THE DUDE FROM SLIPKNOT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON..THAT SONG WAS COO..IT WAS NOTHIN INCREDIBLE BUT IT DOESNT GET SKIPPED LIKE PINNOCHIO DOES.
I felt the same way about Pinochiho at first. Then the more I heard it, the more it grew on me and now its my second favorite on KOD.

Jul 28, 2008
PINNOCHIO WAS PROLLY ONE OF THE WORST TECH N9NE SONGS IVE EVER HEARD...I WAS THINKIN IT WAS KILLIN YOU..BUT THEN I REMEMBERED KILLIN YOU WAS THE ONE THE DUDE FROM SLIPKNOT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON..THAT SONG WAS COO..IT WAS NOTHIN INCREDIBLE BUT IT DOESNT GET SKIPPED LIKE PINNOCHIO DOES.
when the fuck did this turn into a kod review thread? Gtfo

Jul 28, 2008
because u could make a new thread and openly talk about it, or u could talk about it in this thread for 2 days until it gets shutdown. i dont care either way

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Doubt it. They still have the back half of the year open, and I believe it would be a safe bet to say a Tech release will fall somewhere in those six months.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Doubt it. They still have the back half of the year open, and I believe it would be a safe bet to say a Tech release will fall somewhere in those six months.
not entirely true.

after lynch, there may be an RDV album in the works and possibly a lynch and tech collab album.

but the back half will be kutts album and krizz's album for sure