Whats slapping right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Young Thug is the greatest musician alive. You could even say he's the Frank Zappa of our generation. He is not just another manufactured rap star, he is a complete artist. He is not someone that is being controlled by a record label. Thugger is singlehandedly one of the most innovative and unique rap artists of this decade.
He is a melodic genius, his beats are experimental, innovative, unique, he isn't afraid to experiment, he is constantly evolving and changing his style. Young Thug, from the beginning, has always pushed boundaries and has continued to make progressive music that others could only hope to imitate.
His voice is an instrument. He wants you to look beyond just the lyrics. They are there just to complement the music, they are an application of the voice as an instrument rather than a medium for verbal communication and storytelling. His voice and his sounds are something that no one else is doing. Young Thug obviously isn't a Kendrick/Drake type of rapper with outstanding rapping ability but he still manages to make better music than them.
His mixtape, Barter 6, is an extremely introspective and personal record. It allows you to better understand the perspective and emotions of Jeffrey Lamar Williams. The mixtape has become a bridge for white youth to enjoy the art of the black inner city and empathize with the likes of Thugger and that is what is so wonderful about art. We are able to see who he really is and understand him. The introductory interview at The Fader Ford shows that he is a surprisingly soft-spoken young man and it gives you all the more reason to care about him.
There was no Young Thug before Young Thug. He is not emulating anyone, he isn't trying to be anyone. He has no influences. When Check came out of nowhere, everyone loved it because nothing sounded like it.
He has accomplished so much at such a young age, can you imagine what his music is going to sound like in 5 years?

Nov 14, 2007
Well now, that's quite interesting, you should be giving a shit if it's your product on the line here, but if you don't give half a shit about pushing sales, that's on you.....
If you want to talk to young gully about it thats fine. I'm guessing you are thinking this is him speaking in third person when I dont believe hes ever done that on here lol. I'm just helping push his music. And if you go back some time you would see that he doesn't really post under this account anymore. He allowed me to take it over for a while. What I'm saying is we don't really care about 1 opinion on a blog site meaning strictly yours. And once again my friend, hes saling records. Just did a sold out show in oakland as well. If you don't like him that's cool. He is winning. Love it or hate it. What side of the bed did you get up on? Seem pretty angry. Once again much love brother. Love your life.

Nov 14, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QxSh19nDI

Young Thug is the greatest musician alive. You could even say he's the Frank Zappa of our generation. He is not just another manufactured rap star, he is a complete artist. He is not someone that is being controlled by a record label. Thugger is singlehandedly one of the most innovative and unique rap artists of this decade.
He is a melodic genius, his beats are experimental, innovative, unique, he isn't afraid to experiment, he is constantly evolving and changing his style. Young Thug, from the beginning, has always pushed boundaries and has continued to make progressive music that others could only hope to imitate.
His voice is an instrument. He wants you to look beyond just the lyrics. They are there just to complement the music, they are an application of the voice as an instrument rather than a medium for verbal communication and storytelling. His voice and his sounds are something that no one else is doing. Young Thug obviously isn't a Kendrick/Drake type of rapper with outstanding rapping ability but he still manages to make better music than them.
His mixtape, Barter 6, is an extremely introspective and personal record. It allows you to better understand the perspective and emotions of Jeffrey Lamar Williams. The mixtape has become a bridge for white youth to enjoy the art of the black inner city and empathize with the likes of Thugger and that is what is so wonderful about art. We are able to see who he really is and understand him. The introductory interview at The Fader Ford shows that he is a surprisingly soft-spoken young man and it gives you all the more reason to care about him.
There was no Young Thug before Young Thug. He is not emulating anyone, he isn't trying to be anyone. He has no influences. When Check came out of nowhere, everyone loved it because nothing sounded like it.
He has accomplished so much at such a young age, can you imagine what his music is going to sound like in 5 years?
Idk if you are serious about this post but I actually agree with this. Young thug is dope.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
If you want to talk to young gully about it thats fine. I'm guessing you are thinking this is him speaking in third person when I dont believe hes ever done that on here lol. I'm just helping push his music. And if you go back some time you would see that he doesn't really post under this account anymore. He allowed me to take it over for a while. What I'm saying is we don't really care about 1 opinion on a blog site meaning strictly yours. And once again my friend, hes saling records. Just did a sold out show in oakland as well. If you don't like him that's cool. He is winning. Love it or hate it. What side of the bed did you get up on? Seem pretty angry. Once again much love brother. Love your life.
Wow, I didn't even know that jockin' that hard was possible, not even with Grim!! And I could never hate, I actually have an appreciation for successful artist, which most aren't these days, but if he's "saling" units, that's a good thing!! You're the one under the assumption that it's hatin', which tells me that you have an underlying fear that it's most likely short lived, which is normally the case, and it's never tough to find out how many units have been pushed!! But it's okay, he must have that leash really tight for you to bark in his favor like that.......

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
And you talk about "sold out show", you really have to be venue specific on that!! And as far as selling records, oops, I mean "sailing", come back to this tread when your guy is actually trackable, and has more reliable and credible reviews, other than that, it just sounds like jockin', which is sad though.....

You'll probably take this as hate too, but Lazee Demonic can't really give half a shit yo.....

Nov 14, 2007
And you talk about "sold out show", you really have to be venue specific on that!! And as far as selling records, oops, I mean "sailing", come back to this tread when your guy is actually trackable, and has more reliable and credible reviews, other than that, it just sounds like jockin', which is sad though.....

You'll probably take this as hate too, but Lazee Demonic can't really give half a shit yo.....
The venue was karibbean city in downtown oakland. Which holds a good amount of people check for yourself. One of the MOST popping clubs in oakland. Him and lil fizz did a show there. If you go to bit torrent and itunes you will see his first bermuda did 340,000 plus downloads and on itunes his second album is his highest saling album yet. The 3rd 1 got picked up on kmel. He got shouted out on the radio and he got the local artist spotlight of the week. You can see this by going to kmel.Com and clicking 'on air' and clicking gbiz after that. This is all fact. And no we actually don't consider you a hater. More like a troll but that's neither here nor there. You are actually helping us and thats highly appreciated. You keep us in the loop and allow us to bring you FACTS on young gullys situation. You can look up all this info on G @gully thatnigga. That's his ig. Anything else you need mr. Demonic?? We will gladly answer all the things you say you don't care about. You can see how big the crowd was on his ig as well. Thanku and for the 4th time around much MUCH love. You really help us out and we thankyou for that and we want to be challenged. Definitely don't consider a person who wants substantial answers a hater.

Nov 14, 2007

Don't hate the player my boy hate the game. You can be in the cuts and still be seen my guy. All credible evidence for you to look up if youre not as lazy as your name states you are. Much love. We really want you to know that we aren't mad atchu. We are happy to have a person like you that challenges us to show and prove

Attachments

Nov 14, 2007
Still haven't cracked off enough to be tracked though......
His single know who it's for has been TRACKED on itunes along with his album bermuda part 3 and is currently 2 spaces below our friend philthy rich at number 72 on the TOP 100 hottest songs(period) on itunes. Anything else? We will gladly answer bro. Very happy to hear any questions you may have. But for someone who doesn't care I wouldn't think you would. Again we need you for the love you will gain us.

Attachments

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
His single know who it's for has been TRACKED on itunes along with his album bermuda part 3 and is currently 2 spaces below our friend philthy rich at number 72 on the TOP 100 hottest songs(period) on itunes. Anything else? We will gladly answer bro. Very happy to hear any questions you may have. But for someone who doesn't care I wouldn't think you would. Again we need you for the love you will gain us.
Nielsen tracks iTunes, so I'm already knowing!!

But iTunes, are you fucking kidding me, is that what you called being tracked?? I'm talking unit being pushed, and you're talking about downloads, lol!!

And think about it yo, you're the mufukka that came at me for quoting somebody else, so who's the fucking troll here huh??