Whats Ras Kass Up To?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i was going through my cds and was listening to this Re-Up the Compilation, I think Ras needs some beats to match his dope raps, this album had a couple tracks though

post up some of his albums that had beats to match

Is he coming out with any new material?

Nov 5, 2009
great lyricist, i think ras compromises himself to cater to people which i can understand to a certain extent, but i feel as if he is an essential piece of the game, how about dj fresh and ras kass on a tonight show....or ras kass and young gully on a tonight show, with videos and proper promotion, i feel as if ras just needs a producer who appreciated dope lyrics and has enough push to bring him back to the forefront...because truth be-told im happy as fuck that ras kass is from the west coast..he is one of our deadliest tools...nigga got venom!!!!

May 16, 2006
When I heard he was asking for people's donations to make his next album I couldn't believe it... how can a dope rapper like Ras gotta beg for money to make his album but wack rappers like Soulja Boy got money out the ass?