whats poppin kj

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@rap critic....keep it all the way real homie....or talk what you know at least....spider never punked C-bo 2 my knowledge....maybe you were talking about T-PO....i heard about that incident.....spider has always been solid with me & i'm the first nigga 2 put him on an album(even before Bo)....so we always been solid & always will be.....i respect him as a real on e& i'm sure the feeling is mutual..you can get your point across without all the conflict....people will accept it better....100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rap Critic's PM: we all laughing at your bitch ass..smoking some of this good kush weed little nigga. we laughing at your weak ass music on myspace..you a bitch boy like game.bad azz.big fase.lil scrappy.sosa that run wit bucc.young bucc.that nigga bucc tryin to claim the hood hahaha.daz.snoop.ice t..dont get put on the list of the next rapper to get beat up fuccin wit the coast
i ll have crash put the video up little nigga

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rapcritic: i ll have you scared like cbo was when spider loc socced out big tpo you bitch ass nigga..i aint comin to fresno cuzz you come down to the land nigga..you so called no everybody you tryin to call me tony cuzz..this big deeko ecc 89 coast crip from 1st to 190 you gon get beat up little nigga..you better not do a show in the city..if you do niga..i ll make sure i ll be there..you internet banger

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I seen the Big Paybacc on youtube you was talkin about but, I didnt see you!! I see Spider Loc on youtube but i dont see you!!! Where are you? Who are you? Do you rap? Now you got another dick in your mouth!!! A YALL THIS NIGGA IS JUST PROMOTIN FOR NIGGAS BUT IN A NEGATIVE WAY!! You can get no fame off me lil homie cause i aint even all out there like that!!! If anything im closer to the streets then a industry nigga feel me!! Why you scared to come to Fresno? I got North Side homies, East Side homies, West Side homies, Bulldog homies, U-Boyz, TRG (asian's), Strother Boys, Villa Posse, Weller Nigga's, Modoc Nigga's, Grove St Mobb, Dogg Pound, Lee st Mobb, A st. Mob, Garrette, Nigga thats just fresno nigga i fucks wit crips and blood nigga!! 4/3 Villain Blood Gang, 6/2 Diamond Crips, 107 Hoova Crips Nigga!! You wanna know who i fuck wit in L.A?? I bet you do bitch. Come to Fresno!!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rap Critic: fucc who you know cuzzz this the coast from 1st to 190 aliso to del amo bitch nigga
im in these streets nigga..real gangsta like me dont make youtube video he handles when its time.why would i come to fresno aint no money out there for me to get..oh i forgot you cant come to l.a. cause you aint gotta car broke ass nigga..is that what you posted nigga how you almost 30 but aint financially settled come fucc wit the gunit west nigga we gettin real money..baymaac
K-J: DAMN WHO IS BAYMAAC NOW?? THIS NIGGA'S RUNNIN TO GET HIS WHOLE HOOD FOR A 1 ON 1?? WOOOOW!! IF THIS IT WHAT GANGSTA IS I DON'T WANNA BE A G NO MO!! LOL