WHAT'S OUR IDENTITY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
www.drcheaprxplus.com
YOUNG HOGG said:
GO GET A BAR OF BAR OF MY NEW TRACK AND YOULL SEE THATS WHAT OUR 'IMAGE" IZ. THERES A LITTLE BIT OF ME IN EVERYBODY AND VISEVERSA. WE ARE 100% GUTTER ASS NIGGAS AND IMMA TRY TO BRING IT BACK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE MAP. IM FUCKIN WITH ANYBODY THATS READY TO GO FOR IT YOU DIG. HERE GO THE LINK....

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RD2O8ART6WYY3OFSRVL1GZ811
That's right you have to promote'' you cant just buy a buisness and expect
people to shop there you have to promote your buisness.
I am from diego but I am promoting my buisness I am out here in Sacramento
promoting and this weekend I will be in frisco and thats how you do it!
drcheaprxplus.com
ot wit da yax!

Feb 10, 2006
san diego has always had it's own identity...and that's not selling out. all the muthfuckas from SD, even Jayo, still rep their daygo hoods and don't give a fuck what the major labels say. til this day you don't hear a lot of l.a. or new york heads say exactly what set or block they are from, but when you listen to SD fools they seem to even give out their address on that shit. to me it's not about that gangsta shit either, it's about who they really are and what they are trying to accomplish with this rap shit, whether it's to put SD on the map or for money or for lyrics... it shouldn't matter. as long as you are doing you and not doing what your favorit artist is doing is a rel individual and it has to start from there