What's love got to do with it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
if you gonna do it , do it
if you keep gettin accused of it and aint doin it, do it
if you bored and need somethin different....do it

but if you in love...you aint even gone think about it

gettin a blowjob is not cheating.....kissing is.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I dont think it's cool period!.....If there is something wrong then you adress the issue at hand....and If it doesnt change then think about how bad you wanna be with that person ....either way you should be woman enought/ man enought to excuse your self out of the realtionship properly.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

mustynutz said:
gettin a blowjob is not cheating.....kissing is.

Can you elaborate on that? Why is that, im curious why you think that.

Also @ Melotrauma, I wanna fuck both of my girlfriends sisters, that would be some bomb shit. Or even better have a 4-some with all 3 sisters.

Id never mess around with a friends girlfriend though, that shit aint right. Bro's before hoes has always been my motto, and theres so many hoes out there, I dont need one of my boys girlfriends...

Jun 27, 2002
nothing better then gettin caught in bed with your girfriends grandmother and her sister with all of you in leather domination getup's and singing " Welcome to the Jungle" in Portugese while licking syrup off of a saggin' nipple

Jun 29, 2004
MOSA said:
I dont think it's cool period!.....If there is something wrong then you adress the issue at hand....and If it doesnt change then think about how bad you wanna be with that person ....either way you should be woman enought/ man enought to excuse your self out of the realtionship properly.
this is true, but some don't want to except that, they still want to play games, thats why they end up wit a no good ass bitch, that don't got a pot to piss in, and a window to through it out of, you know the sayin you don't know what yoo got, til it's gone, well that's what you notice when you do the stupid things that you do.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
ladyyella83 said:
this is true, but some don't want to except that, they still want to play games, thats why they end up wit a no good ass bitch, that don't got a pot to piss in, and a window to through it out of, you know the sayin you don't know what yoo got, til it's gone, well that's what you notice when you do the stupid things that you do.

YUP! THEN IT'S TOOOOOOOOOO LATE...WHEN THEY WANNA COME BACK! NOPE!