Whats hot in san diego.. (rap wise)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2009
www.reverbnation.com
Whats up everybody? I been living in sd since feb. and have discovered alotta good rap music out here. i went to a show at the 710 beach club a few weeks back and seen a flyer and came across this internet radio station daygo sd where they bump sick shit like esay uno,mitchy slick, gangsta gold, sideways, the core, shadow and a grip more. So what else is dope out here?

Jun 4, 2009
www.reverbnation.com
Im googling the artist mentioned above.. There seems to be a grip of talent down here. Why hasnt this town blown up yet? Btw.. Im really feelin The Core rite now and I peeped Black Mikey before, he's nice. I like his rubber room video.

Dec 9, 2008
San Diego won't blow up because most records are bought out of San Diego....dead serious...had a convo about this with Orko...

why would the record industry allow an artist from there most profitable disrupt the market???? doesn't make sense numbers wise.....

depending on your music taste check out...

ME!
www.myspace.com/jpowers

Blame One
www.myspace.com/rudebwoyblame

Anti-Citizens
www.myspace.com/theanticitizens

Pedalay the Boss
www.myspace.com/pedalayboss

Deep Rooted
www.myspace.com/deeprootedent

Big Left
www.myspace.com/bigleft

3NTRA-P
www.myspace.com/ferkicks

no such thing as blowing up anymore.....CD sales are in the toilet, only way for artist to make money is shows, merch and endorsment..

RIP Music Industry....

Apr 25, 2002
no such thing as blowing up anymore.....CD sales are in the toilet, only way for artist to make money is shows, merch and endorsment..

RIP Music Industry....
I think if you pulled up record sales of Atmosphere, Techn9ne, Murs, shit probly even Mitchy Slick, there last albums had the best sales of their careers, so I think its what you have to offer people, not what format you use. But in addition, they all tour very well too, which probably helps.

Jun 4, 2009
www.reverbnation.com
^^^CHRYMES IS THAT YOU? HAHA
Lol. no, but i see that guy everywhere.

depending on your music taste check out...

ME!
www.myspace.com/jpowers

Blame One
www.myspace.com/rudebwoyblame

Anti-Citizens
www.myspace.com/theanticitizens

Pedalay the Boss
www.myspace.com/pedalayboss

Deep Rooted
www.myspace.com/deeprootedent

Big Left
www.myspace.com/bigleft

3NTRA-P
www.myspace.com/ferkicks

RIP Music Industry....
Thats sick, I dig hip hop shit too. And yeah, the only time i buy a cd now aday is at a show.

fucc y'all!
LICWIT
MINK LOCO
CONTRABAND
WE KILLIN THE GAME!!!!
Links?