Whats Dropin on Money Hungry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Hurrikaine J "The Storm Of The Century" feat. Baby Bash, Messy Marv, Hollow Tip & more..plus enhanced album w/ video

Central Valley Bad Boyzz 2 (2 CD Set) nationwide release

Farmboyzz "Plantin Seedz" nationwide release

KVE / Droop Lethal Weaponz w/ 4 bonus songs and new cover....

Droop 90 Hate / Bootlegz Collectionz 2 CD Set nationwide release

Droop "Killa Valley Moment Of Impakt" w/ new cover

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
we don't HATE nobody... that's a powerful word. We just don't do business anymore... however it's called gettin RETURN on OUR investment.

and plus it'll put him in the spotlight a lil bit again... oh boy!

if you got issues with it 209 724 0833 or 209 726 4920 speak on it.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
MAY 11,2004 ALONG WITH THE OTHER TITLES LISTED ABOVE
CITY 2 CITY (COMPILATION)
BUGZY
COOPDVILL PRESENTS COMMUNITY SERVICE VOL.1 MIXTAPE/COMP
GOLDEN STATE SAVAGES (COMPILATION)
THE KOMP (COMPILATION)
NO TIME FOR PLAY (BABY BUBB)

Mar 23, 2004
og MS said:
we don't HATE nobody... that's a powerful word. We just don't do business anymore... however it's called gettin RETURN on OUR investment.

and plus it'll put him in the spotlight a lil bit again... oh boy!

if you got issues with it 209 724 0833 or 209 726 4920 speak on it.
did droop sale more units than all of your new shit you guys put out

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
no you can hit US.. you seem to get your feathers ruffled and got opinions about what we're doin....

Speak on it... or kill the noise. you try to talk shit on posts.. then you come back askin bout submittin demos to us... make your mind up... if you against us.. so be it. jus draw the line.

and to answer your question.... "unit" wise our biggest albums were with Droop... profit and margin wise... they weren't... it costs to promote and market an album... we happened to spend more on the Droop albums and in the early stages of things. However , our biggest profit albums have been Central Valley Bad Boyzz & Controversy Sellz.

Droop did very well saleswise with KVE... now ask this question...how's Droop doing saleswise without KVE? I think that says it all at this point. Regardless of what answer you think you might have about it.. the proof is in the pudding.

Mar 23, 2004
lol feathers ruffled...well see how droop is doin salewise without kve....do i have to pick aside is it a war or somethin if anything i said offended you............let you be offended i dont recall talkin any shit do you????? how about we juss leave the subject alone before you get mad and i have to pick sides lol