WHATS DO YOU GOT BIG GOING ON FOR 2008?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
YEAP, YEAP, C.R.MOVEMENT!

(BATTLE LOCCO) "DAGO BANGIN DUBB" DAGO BANGIN DVD, JUNETEETH on IMPERIAL and more to come fo 08". GANGSTA BIG BOSS BUSINESS!
myspace.com/battlelocco

Jun 22, 2007
just thought id put what i got up..i been doin my thing constantly in the 07' shows, mixtapes, collabs, radio play, 08' goin harder to make sure i get the recognition a nigga deserves ya feel!?! daygo city allday!!1'hunnid

Sep 12, 2007
Dats whats up!

just thought id put what i got up..i been doin my thing constantly in the 07' shows, mixtapes, collabs, radio play, 08' goin harder to make sure i get the recognition a nigga deserves ya feel!?! daygo city allday!!1'hunnid
Its alot of peeps dat been workin hard fo San Diego to shine big in 07". I feel like 08 is going to be good fo cats like u and Battle, Damu,Mitch, Ebay ,Tiny Doo, Grimmy Wreck ,the Cor and a few otherdudes too.Cool ass moves with some big name people get that San Diego respect up.These dude be out in the streets fo real. And online is good, but it aint enough now days if you dont get out to shows and clubs to grind too. PROPS YALL!

Sep 12, 2007
Who`s working to bubble in 08?

This thread should be full. Either nobody is planning or everybody lose with directions and goals for the New Year. Everybody make sure u sopport all the peeps that did start organizen the 08 moves. No more 07 just 08 business.Whats the future,Halla!!!

Jun 22, 2007
Its alot of peeps dat been workin hard fo San Diego to shine big in 07". I feel like 08 is going to be good fo cats like u and Battle, Damu,Mitch, Ebay ,Tiny Doo, Grimmy Wreck ,the Cor and a few otherdudes too.Cool ass moves with some big name people get that San Diego respect up.These dude be out in the streets fo real. And online is good, but it aint enough now days if you dont get out to shows and clubs to grind too. PROPS YALL!
good lookin my dude.yea we out here hard.and niggas push online like crazy but im one whos grindin for streets respect as well as internet hustle.just about every show in the town im at pitchin my projects.niggas is def sleepin but they gon have to wake up once this flood hits.lets get it uppin for more post cot dam!