Whats Crackin with the new Quinndo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Nyce thats the way to do it. Record a many songs as you can take your time and the final product will be heated. Its gunna be off teh hook. Whats J.R's part in all this? Is he frontin money, Gunna be on tracks, producin? I just wanna get some info

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Done Deal Ceo said:
he has recorded about 45 songs its coming out next year we are making a final distribution deciscion this month, tba the exact date
45 SONGS FROM SAN QUINN... DAMN CHUCK WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT DOPE? QUINN DIDN'T JUST LACE YA BOOTS HE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TIE EM. TELL THE BIG DOG EVERYBODYS PULLING FOR HIM FOREAL...

May 17, 2002
Please dont let the Quinn be like the other releases, I want to be able to walk into the the store & see it right there on its release date!! Your distribution is not that good, I've had to wait 2-3 weeks after to get FFSC, Submarine Funk, Done Deal Fam, & One Moe Reason!

Apr 25, 2002
tell quinn i got that "PLAYIN BY THE RULES" beat on my cell phone! if he got an at&t nokia cell phone i can hook it up without getting the cell phone number. i'll send you instructions on how to do it