What's crackin' in the sco this summer?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2003
WHat's poppin' yall !!

I'm from south-france, im' about to leave for cali quite soon for holidays,arriving in Frisco the 5th of august ,so i wanted to know what was up in the S.F.C. during august , any shows/events/concerts/anythang....

Any info would be much appreciated !!

I also wanted 2 know where i could cope some underground bay rap.. even shops with used cd's ..

HoLLa FoLx !!

Jun 18, 2004
Bring your jacket...If you want to hit a good place for CD's, there are a bunch of mom and pop stores, but a good place to start is Amoeba on Haight street near Stanyan. I mean you probably wanted to check out Haight anyway...so stop by there, its next to McDonalds. Peace.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
If you want to hit a good place for CD's, there are a bunch of mom and pop stores, but a good place to start is Amoeba on Haight street near Stanyan..
couldn't have said it any better myself.... but yeah u can hit frisco street show in south city or u can check out my favorite spot... creative music/music emporium on ocean street right off of mission...peep it mang dey have hella bay shiet there

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
you should head to 16th street and mission thats where everything's crackin. just make sure you wear a lot of red otherwise people there will think youre gay. i think its a latin thing.

also make sure you hit the corner of randolph street and head and yell out 'sunnydale nigga' as loud as you can. everybody will come running out to give you props.

Dec 16, 2003
chuck taylor said:
you should head to 16th street and mission thats where everything's crackin. just make sure you wear a lot of red otherwise people there will think youre gay. i think its a latin thing.

also make sure you hit the corner of randolph street and head and yell out 'sunnydale nigga' as loud as you can. everybody will come running out to give you props.
lol

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
chuck taylor said:

lmfao hahaa

Dec 9, 2003
chuck taylor said:

Damn if he live to tell that one I'll give him props. (LOL)

Mar 26, 2003
chuck taylor said:

lol u'se a funny guy mayne.. :eek:

ANYWAYZ... Thanx for the info yall ..

L Mac A Docious
Bring your jacket...
Is it COLD in San Francisco right now ??..What's the weather like ?

GoodFella
go to Berkeley (Telegraph)
eat @ Kinkaid's (in Jack London Square)
smoke some Northern California weed

not in order...do this list in reverse

What's in Berkeley (Telegraph ? ) ?
I planned to go to a baseball game yea
I 'll go to that place KinKaids what type of food do they serve in here ?..

The thing i'm more worried about is the magic cigarette..:) .. is it tuff to find hook-up for some herb ?

Are Frisconian studients in holidays now or what ?

ThanX FoLx !..

Jun 27, 2002
Best Place to find weed is MiddlePoint and West Point around 10pm...take a cab...or go over to Harbor Rd....
6th and Mission is a good spot, they got bomb there....16th and Capp is good spot to peel some tight bitches... its crackin at 9pm......

dont ever wear blue on 19th and mission though...its a all red gang territory, so if you got some red on they more likely to sell you some weed....just act cool.....the spanish word for "Weed" is "Catorce "

you should really visit 71st in East Oakland though.....its nice this time of year

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
i was there last summer had a lot of fun, lot of very nice weed, and martinis . i was at a show at studio Z with UDI 2-11 Farm Boys and I knew about it thanks to illmanerred who posted the flyer. so you should keep on checkin the forum for info on what's goin on in the area.

Mar 26, 2003
@Raphas :thanx 4 the advice homey..

Why ya'll keep on postin' some silly answers ?..

As if I was going to visit some Frisco projects & claim sets name ..

anywayz..

could any1 tell me how's the weather been like 'til now ..?

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
lmafo @ weed is catorce and buy it on 19th hahaha hey playboy real talk tho its shit allwasy poppin off in da bay it aint hard to find something to do..but bring a coat cus da weather out here is unpredictable..

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
i was at a show at studio Z with UDI 2-11 Farm Boys

@Murda, u should hit up our record release party "Words of Mass Destruction, August 8th at Studio Z in san francisco , blackalicious, jahi, dj sharp, quest...all kinds of folks - ill post the flyer up soon

hope u have fun while you're out here =)

Mar 26, 2003
^^ yea i red a thread about it allready , thanx a lot ... 21+ .. the fucked up thing is that i'm 19 ...!!! I guess they ALWAYS check for your age @ the entry ?..

Why dont they let people 18+ go to these shows..

Thanx anyways LadyT :)