Whats Byrdie doin these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"Yeah Right".......lmao!

Last I heard.....it was supposed to be out this summer......WELL summer is pretty much over and no album. 2 years is waaaaaaaay too long to keep people waiting. What the problem REALLY is though.....he's one of the slowest writers in the world....he averages about 1 verse a month....that works out to 4 songs a year. So at that pace....we still have another 2 years to wait for the next album. lmao......naw I heard he has a bunch of shit finished.

Byrdie needs to go to Alcoholics Anonomous.....and start eatin' at Subway. Then after that.....he needs to find a cure for his compulsive bullshittin' problem he has. AND YA'LL CAN TELL HIM I SAID IT!!!!! And while I'm at it......where's the $1,000 he owes me????? Fuckin' bumb.

Apr 25, 2002
I've heard some new cuts that are suppose to be on his new album and I wasn't that impressed. He is mainly shootin for the mainstream crowd with his shit now. A lot of the verses could be more versatile and he recycles some of his lines. I suggest that he expand his horizons. The production is solid though, hopefully the final product comes together right...