whats bumpin in da trunk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
i got 2 jl audio w6 15" a zapco amp pushin 1000 watts 3 6x9 kenwoods hooked ghetto style and a kenwood flipface deck. str8 heat comin from a toyota camry 1990. what yall packin?

Apr 25, 2002
2osiccs said:
i got 2 jl audio w6 15" a zapco amp pushin 1000 watts 3 6x9 kenwoods hooked ghetto style and a kenwood flipface deck. str8 heat comin from a toyota camry 1990. what yall packin?
what color? where ya live? where ya work? alarm system??? :dead:

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
2osiccs said:
I ain't got nothin yet,,,,But in about a week imma get 2 JL audio w6 15", a zapco amp with 3 6x9 Kenwoods, and a flipface deck.
I got a cool ass deal too,,,, It ain't gonna cost me shit!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
THA_206 said:
zapco amp? is that next in line with spark o matic?

LMAO...In high school one of my friends had a '79 Regal with a SparkOMatic tape deck. That ride was the shit. I remember one day we ditched class and took the ol' Regal and the shit stalled in the fuckin' intersection right outside of school. Damn that shit was funny. We barely made it out of the school, HAHAHA.....

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Naw ,,for real,,,I got 2 generic 10' woofers in an isoberic box, a cheap ass jenson 200 watt amp, and a flip face kenwood deck in the trunk of a '92 Executive Edition Lincoln Town Car sittin on old ass 72 spoke 14' chrome Daytons. The muthafucka looks clean tho!!! I call it my Thug Sled. Plum purple paint with cream leather guts.

Apr 25, 2002
exec. editions are nice. my boy has a 92 presidential edition i think??? shit is baaaad. nothing fixed up, but it came with tinted windows and it smebbilates. gold paint on maroon interior. i told him to throw some wires on it but he said "if anything id put blades on it"...i just laughed. oh, and no stereo.....

my car is bumpin on the factory deck, mostly blown front factory speakers, and some 8" Optimus radio shack brand bumps in the trunk...all runnin off the stock stereo, all this in a 88 accord with a smashed door that cant open from the inside (thanks to my boy runnin from the 5), a missin hubcap, bad brakes, off timing, and a power steering fluid hose that leaks onto the manifold when running so if u sit at a light/stop too long when its runnin, smoke starts billowing out the hood...not to mention having to refill the P>S> fluid about every day.....u know how us rich folk do it in woodinville....awww naaawww!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
At least you can get to the studio!!
" " " " " " a bitches crib ,,,
" " " " " " get some bomb,,,,
" " " " " " liquor store,,,
" " " " " " parkin' lot pimpin',,,
etc etc etc etc ...........

Apr 25, 2002
no doubt...now if i only had money for studio time, that would be a feat!! liqour store really doesnt set in till im 21, but smoke shop will do, and parkin lot pimpin......maaaaan, u can only do that so much before u wanna just set the parkin lot on fire from being so bored....i feel u tho....TC's are gas guzzlers

Man fuck the W6...anyone heard the W7 yet?The thing has 11 patents pending and the box you get with it alone has 12 patents...shit is so sick and deep.that they couldnt even make a 15"...they could only make a 13.5"...and this thing goes deeeeeeeeeeeep...he was talkin something around 6 mHz or some shit..just ridiculous...