Whats are some of JTs best CDs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
PLAYAZ N' THA GAME from '93 and DWELLIN IN THA LABB from '95 are the ones to get first--they have many of JT's best and best-known songs, with great support from San Quinn, D-Moe, Seff The Gaffla, 11/5, Cougnut (R.I.P.), and others.

JT's newest CD, PROJECT POETRY, is tight and well-produced, too. I listened to it on Northern-Ridaz.com and just ordered it from Frisco Street Show. JT shows that he still knows how to make us think in addition to just giving us songs to jam to--and how many rappers have you been able to say THAT about lately?

The two JT solos before that (HUSTLE RELENTLESS and SOMETHING CRUCIAL) are also cool, but they have more guest appearances (i.e. Killa Tay, AP9, Steady Mobbin', Yukmouth, Ray Luv, Young Noble, etc.) and, while basically dope, they sometimes come off more like compilations than as true JT solos. Both are well worth picking up once you have the three CDs cited in the first two paragraphs--just expect to hear JT share the mic with more guests (and the production on SOMETHING CRUCIAL may take some getting used to...)

Hope that helps you out. PEACE!

May 4, 2002
Check the album in the sig homie.

The production was flawless. JT sounded like he was fuckin with some high tech equipment. And the guest appearances came through , an all-star lineup , it dont get no better than that.