Whatever happened to the x raided exorcists??with out over the phone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i remember someone on here saying something like how theres gonna be a Remake of x raided xorcist but with his real voice not over the phone bullshit...whatever happened to it?

May 22, 2008
I think it was just a debate about whether people would like that or not. A lot of people said they wanted it, a lot of people said it would be wack because that's what gives the album its authenticity. I think people forget he's still in prison, whether technology gets better out here or not, he's in prison and he doesn't have access to that technology. It's literally a miracle any time he gets an album out from prison.

Mar 13, 2003
from what i remember it was a debate..........A lot of people including myself like it just the way it is!!!!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I like it just the way it is. I mean I love that album the best. It is my favorite X album. I mean due to it's notoriety its kinda like X's Season in my opinion. I mean come on X Lynch and Sicx all on one song in 1995 its untouchable.