Whatever happened to E-A SKI ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
dude had the bay on fire for a hot minute...everyone was getting beats from him and shit....and will the bay area version of detox aka "apply pressure" ever drop?

Jan 1, 2006
Rick Rock isn't even Bay Area but he still gets good on my list.

E-A-Ski had me hyped up when Past & Present Mixtape dropped.

Talking about Apply Pressure dropping soon

Disappointed but I'm still waiting

May 8, 2008
Hopefully E-A-Ski is busy producing some crazy beats for The Frontline (assuming he's still fuckin with them).... but yeah...he's been way too quiet.
Shiit since u brought it up, what the hell is up with The Frontline?? Them cats got crazy bars but have both been quite for like two years. I'd love to see Ski & Frontline wake the game back up....

Mar 13, 2003
/\

Same here.....I bought the last frontline album that ski produced, and i wasnt disappointed. Hope they all come out from where ever they are and drop some heat soon!

Apr 25, 2002
HUH? Rick went to Armijo high school in Fairfield and lived in old suisun and Alabama back and forth. How is Rick Rock not bay?

cus i dont even think Rick Rock considers him self from "the bay"..........

i think he considers himself "nor cal"..........

thats smart..........

they had a post on 91 siccness a few years back about whos the best sacramento producer, eryone was throwin names then Rick Rock got on and asked why his name aint up there...........

Dec 12, 2006
SKI did so hood with guce n messy not that long ago, i think a video for san quinn came out last year with a ski beat but i fuckn forget what its called

Apr 7, 2004
I dont know where E-A-Ski is but I do have a Beat Produced by E-A-Ski and CMT for sale. I copt it when around the same time frontline had bang it on the radio and quinn had hell yeah on the radio. If any body interested pm me and Ill send you a snippet.