What you think of ur first impression of Coach Singletary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Best part of SF's season so far was him not shying away and ducking the question about what happened with Davis. Good job. I was expecting a ''it was nothing serious'' or ''it's over, we've kissed and hugged and made up..."

Glad to see him show some balls.

Jan 18, 2006
Good to see Mike kicked Vernon's punk ass out the game and ate his ass alive on the mic after the game.
just about to say that , Vernon got a chip on his shoulder and aint even proven shit. Even though they lost i like how Singletary put it down today, hes not responsible for the qbs they have at the moment.

Apr 20, 2003
I'm not a 9ers fan but I think he did an okay job as a coach today with what he had! People got to understand that Singletary inherited the team from Nolan and that this is his 1st year as a head coach calling the shots..... The QB position is very bad no matter who they plug in so in the off season they need to search! I liked how Mike let Vernon Davis know whats up on the unsportsmenlike penalty and wasn't tolerating his bullshit antics on the field then sent him to the locker room.

Mar 26, 2006
anyone that is writing him off can't be serious and is just hating for the fuck of it.

he wont take shit from anyone, performance or attitude wise, so that is a good start.