What You think about Sav it Out 2 Street Starz N BLock Monstaz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2009
personally i think that shit is raw as fuk, there was not a single track on the cd that i skipped cuz it was all koo...i aint gonna lie i bootleged that shit at first but then i heard it and i was like damn, i hopped in the ride weny off to the cd store N copped that cd....good lookin tone u put out a gangsta ass cd

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
its sick,each sav it out project gets better and better from beats to lyrics..tone and davina are some talented artist and keep me lookin forward to thier releases,they shed a whole new light on this latin rap game if you aint feelin it you fake ass fuck..

Aug 29, 2009
yup to be honest i thought tone was fallin, i like his gangsta shit but i wasnt feelin code of silence...plus i hate hyphy shit, but he back up there with this album

Jul 27, 2009
yah i no wat u mean wen tone bringin dat gangzta shit he at hiz bezt No doubt... i waz feelin tha code a silence but i no wat trackz u talkin bout on there like tha club onez but yah he back up N it wit diz album

May 2, 2009
AND THIS ALBUM IS RAW, I'M ABOUT 2/3rds INTO IT, AND I'M FEELING ALL THE TRACKS. FROM THE BEATS TO THE LYRICS ETC.... THE QUALITY AND PRODUCTION IS TOP NOTCH, JUST LIKE ALL SAV IT OUT RELEASES. THIS SHIT HAS A DIFFERENT FEEL TO IT THAN THE LAST 2 ALBUMS TO COME OUT FROM SAV IT OUT. DON'T GET ME WRONG, THE DAVINA AND BIG TONE SOLOS WERE RAW TOO. BUT THIS ALBUM SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS MEANT MORE FOR THE STREETS.... THE WHOLE LATIN RAP SCENE IS BEING PUT MORE AND MORE ON THE MAP WITH PROJECTS LIKE THESE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TONE.

Sep 16, 2004
the whole albums tite as fuck. im feelin the tracks street starz, the elite and music is truth. kev knocks came wit some tite ass beats. an is it just me or in the background of the elite it sounds just like the beginnin to car clubz ride by speedy loc? the homie laced came hard once again an the new homies chingaso and serio is dope. i think the homie chingaso gots a grip of potential

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
the whole albums tite as fuck. im feelin the tracks street starz, the elite and music is truth. kev knocks came wit some tite ass beats. an is it just me or in the background of the elite it sounds just like the beginnin to car clubz ride by speedy loc? the homie laced came hard once again an the new homies chingaso and serio is dope. i think the homie chingaso gots a grip of potential
They borth are samplin an oldie beat, in speedy loc car clubs ride they remade it. U should Check out Nsanity's song called Invitation Only. It uses the same oldie sample.

Feb 23, 2004
yah i no wat u mean wen tone bringin dat gangzta shit he at hiz bezt No doubt... i waz feelin tha code a silence but i no wat trackz u talkin bout on there like tha club onez but yah he back up N it wit diz album
that track is prob one of my faves on that album! i really liked Code of Silence, prob my fave solo of his yet i cant just pick one album though cuz so many tracks on each cd i got on repeat!

Regardless Tone bringin that gangsta shit but kinda gotta try some new things and expand the fanbase more cant hate on that! First thing I look for on S.I.O. albums are the beats, always anxious to see what Kev Knocks has got and same with lyrics.

On the new album though I though Mac Maynee tore it up on his track with B-Dawg! favorite track and i think cuz of the beat is 'Rep These Streetz' but i'm feeling 'Present Day', 'The Fury', and the Title tracks were both tight!

May 4, 2006
The album was by far one of Big Tones best production to date I'd say. Beats were on point as well as production. Rep these streets brings back tones older style Id say from his first 2 solos, rootz of all evil and Merceless.

Hopefully projects like this will push the new comers like Laced, and Chingaso to up their skillz (not that dont already have em) but to progress further. With Tone though it shouldnt be hard not to.

Dec 4, 2006
Laced - Sos Peros Locos = THAT TRACK IS SO FUCKING DOPE

I just heard the album in my boys car today....i gotta get me the album sometime this week...