What y'all think.....on the serious tip....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm listening to these O.G.'s conversating on the bus this morning and one says....."Without men, this world couldn't be. Without women, this world couldn't be. It's 50/50. But see, women, they smart, they use they mind. Men, we got the power, we protect that mind." and he kept going on how women needed men, and men needed women......thoughts? comments? add ons?......

all b.s. aside........

CQ415

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2002
People need people......thats why we were both created......without one there is no other........u bus rider u!:lick:

^your OPTION is to sha up u lil brat! that's why their conversation struck me kind funny....just seeing how people are now a days...you know, niggas be like, fuck a hoe, fuck a bitch.....and females be like, I don't need a man, fuck em.....but deep down inside, they know damn well, they need eachother.....

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
gotta agree with CQ.........what bus where u on cause man do I be seeing some things on da bus.......especially da 38 geary..

Aug 16, 2002
From say a kids point of view they need a man in there life just as much as they need a woman. In general tho Aint no one more valuable than the next person man or woman!

GOTTI

Apr 25, 2002
ABOVE THA REST said:
"Without men, this world couldn't be. Without women, this world couldn't be. It's 50/50. But see, women, they smart, they use they mind. Men, we got the power, we protect that mind."
I agree with the first two sentances, the rest is just his simple minded opinion. The world needs both men and women for reproduction...that's it. A world could probably exist with a single gender as long as they could reproduce by themselves.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Native Americans had respect for a woman and her opinions. Nothing was done without considering their thoughts and input. If we were asexual, I guess it wouldn't be an issue, but somehow, I bet I'd still be... unhappy. The thought just doesn't appeal to me at all.

All kidding aside (and any opinions anyone has of me) I love and respect women a great deal and the world just wouldn't be right without them. Your mother was a woman. Your grandmother was a woman. Many of my favorite shapes and objects come with women. (ok so I threw in one joke)