What ya'll think of Lazy Ru from Skyline?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Stopp hatin everybody got they own styles/congradulate!!

50 KAL said:
I just some Lazy Ru tracks on myspace.He okay but he still ain't gettin' with that Wrongkind Homie. What's ya'll opinions on him.
Why he aint gettin wit that wrongkind cuz them catz is from lincoln or cuz his lyrics what is it. Dem niggas is alright. Mitchy is holdin down there fort man

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yeah hes alright,he aint fuckin with the wrongkind, but he shows some potential.I guess he been in Tenessee for years so his influences are divided wich is cool,I probably can find out some info..Ill be back

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
i know lazy ru thats my nigga i been in tennesee fuckin with blood he a real southeast thorobred. from the notorious esp. so dont get it twisted. yeah dat. on top of that hea aint on the gay shit he fuckin with the wrongkind we rode and smoked about it in tennesee and atlanta. what you know about it?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
qUIK ?

wHY WHEN A NIGGA DROP SUMTHIN, SOMEBODY IS ALWAYS QUIK TO SAY OH HE AINT FUKKIN WIT SO-N-SO AND SO ON?...

mAYBE IT WASNT THAT NIGGAS INTENTION TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WIT SO-N-SO ON A TRACK LIKE THAT...

MAYBE THAT NIGGA JUST HAD SUM SHIT HE HAD TO GET OFF HIS CHEST AND LET THE WORLD HEAR IT.