what yall think.......................about

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
mixtapes.imma do a quick freestyle mixtape over the hot beats.i see its big in the east and now down south.imma get quinn,lunisicc,keek,lil flipand hopefully 40,bo,and yuk.but vol 1 is to see what happen.hopefully it will catch on.im talkin harder than gumbo and mad idiot.stricly bay artists wit guests on the freestyles .i wanna drop every month a new.what yall think

May 13, 2002
hell ya nigga, that's the type of shit ive been waitin for, especially from ur ass and the niggas you want to put up on it... every month, dayamn that sounds sicc...

ay, by the way do you know a SAFWAN HOLLIS from out there in lakeview????

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Oh yeah

That would be tight as fuck..... sounds like a plan playa.... also you gotta throw unkown artists with heat up on there as well.....

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ CELLSKI

CELLSKI . GIT AT YA BOYS MAC & A.K. ABOUT THAT. HIT MY PM WIT YA INFO SO WE CAN CHOP IT UP..... I NEED YOU TO TOUCH A PROJECT I'M WORKIN ON HOLLA....

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
I think it's an excellent idea - In fact it's something I'm trying to do right now - so if you have any nice freestyles - toss them my way, I'll make sure they are heard...cd's on sale 3-4 times a week at DJ shows, plus I keep them stocked up at the mom and pop shops here in the city about the size of B-More. We could definately network if you're interested - Godbless.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FREESTYLE??? CUZZ SOME PEOPLE THINK FREESTYLE IS ACTUALLY JUST COMIN OFF THE DOME RAPPIN ABOUT MAYBEE WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND WHAT YOU DOIN, JUST TALKIN BOUT SHIT IN YO HEAD..... WHICH IS A REAL FREESTYLE TO ME..... OR DO YOU MEAN A FREESTYLE AS WHEN CATS WILL RE SPIT A FLOW THEY DID ON ANOTHER BEAT, BUT THEY SPIT IT OFF THEY DOME ON ANOTHER BEAT???? (MEMORIZED RAPS) IF ITS THE 1ST WAY IM ALL FOR IT..... IF ITS THE 2ND, ID PASS..... THE BAY OR RAP IN GENERAL HAS ENOUGH RECYCLED STUFF ON THE MARKET AS IT IS.....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

cell do that there pimpin..thats what the gumbo and mad idot is missin freestyles...that will be big and you know all the mom and pops can push those so quick