what yall think about that new BOOM BAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
the new boom bap album is fucking dope, i love it. i went to the cd release party last night and it was a pretty damn good show with snafu of oldominion, i self divine as well as brother ali who is always amazing when he performs. boom bap tore it down! congrats to them!!

Apr 25, 2002
I just bought it today, I'll write later tonight when I have a chance to soak it. One thing I have noticed already, that track "Welcome to Seattle" is even hotter than the one on the Welcome to Seattle mixtape, the beat bangs a little harder and there is an additional verse at the end that is dope.

Everybody on here needs to cop that, who wouldn't like a track bangin hard like "Welcome to Seattle" its instantly one of my favorite city anthems, right up there with Lac of Respect's "Dirty South" and DMS "206n It."

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Yeah, make sure that you check out the new album from my guys Boom Bap Project. The album is hot, and you won't be mad. Also, look out for the "Welcome To Seattle" mixtape as well. It features other hot material, and you also get a hot feature from yours truly Cool Nutz.