WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THA FLYERS WE JUST GOT MADE DOUBLE SIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
KAVIO and BLACK AL CAPONE DOUBLE SIDED FLYERS, PROMOTIONAL PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN A WEEK and a HALF, IM sending out 30,000 flyers myself this month to every region, then im sending out another 30,000 flyers in April, so get at me if yall want some. THA MIXTAPE, SHOOT NOW and ASK QUESTIONS LATER, WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2 weeks. 100 from yall homeboy KAVIO

Aug 24, 2004
WHO ARE YOU

thirdeye253 said:
the al capone flyer is straight, but the other 2 look low budget & uprofessional. if your spendin all those chips on printing, you should invest some into good quality design & photos. I do good work for a reasonable price, you should get at me.

[email protected]
I AINT FEELIN YO SHIT HOMIE HA HA HA, YOU KNOW 151's LACK OF RESPECT WAS COOL BUT THATS THA BEST SHIT YOU'VE DONE. ME AND CAPONE DROPPED BY YOUR SITE, AND IT WASNT WORKING, THEN HE HIT ME when he GOT IN and said YO SHIT AINT COOL HOMEY. NICE TRY THO FAM. ITS ALREADY A DONE DEAL and all tha BITCHES love our SHIT and THA GANGSTA'S LOVE IT TO. ESQUBED, PHOTO DOCTORS, and a FEW others hit harder than you homie. WHERE THOSE COVERS YOU DID FOR PEOPLE YOUR IDEA? HA HA HA HA THATS WHAT CAPONE IS ASKIN? OYEA WE DIDNT PAY FOR SHIT, ITS ALL ON A BITCH HOMIE