WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT SCRAPAS IN THER 20'S AND THIRTY'S TRYING 2 CHECK LIL KIDS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2004
WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT SCRAPAS IN THEIR 20'S AND 30'S TRYING 2 CHECK LIL KIDS PERSONALLY I THINK ITS RIDICOLOUS I HAVE A LIL BRO THATS 14 YRS OLD AND HES A NORTENO AND ALL KINDS OF SCRAPAS THAT TRY SMASHING THRU OUR HOOD START SHIT W HIM AND IM TALKING ABOUT OLD AS SCRAPAS PERSONALLY IF I SEEN A LIL SCRAP THATS ABOUT MY LIL BROS AGE I WONT CHECK HIM ILL LEAVE IT UP 2 THE YOUNGSTERS 2 HANDLE HIM WHAT YALL THINK. AND WHEN THEY SEE ME W HIM THEY WONT EVEN GLANCE....AT US.

Jun 25, 2004
To be honest with you. In Jersey the ENE homies be checking the young MS fooz. They leave no room for intrusion. I personaly don't care when I see a big a** homie check some younger moody sister (that is what they call em in Jersey) it lets it be know that there is no passes in the game of gangs.

Jun 25, 2004
And some of you might say well if you are with your kid you get a pass hell naw. You with your kid dont come through a hood you know you dont belong in. You dont get no free site seeing ticket.

May 29, 2004
yo i remember bak in the day when i was like dirteen me n like 5 of my homies were walkin down king to go hit up shakeys n then some scrap lookin like he was in his early 30s chekt my homie n jakt his bike and since we were walkin we all ran up n jumped his ass in front of his wife . that was funny lil kids jumpin an older person. it was in his front yard. jus grab that foo by the bangz n kept throwin blows.

Feb 1, 2004
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
I DUNNO.... I THINK ITS KINDA ALL BAD IF U A GROWN ASS MAN TRYINA SMASH ON SOMEONE U ARE OLD ENOUGH TO B THEIR FATHER.... JUS MY OPINION.... I KNO WEN IM 30 U WONT SEE ME TRYINA SMASH ON LIL ASS KIDS HAHA

THAST MY POINT HOMIE THSE SCRAPS HERE IN SAN JO THATS ALL THEY DO BUT WHEN THEY SEE A HOMEBOY THEIR AGE THEY WONT EVEN GLANCE.

Jun 5, 2004
i fought somebody 23 when i was 15, i beat his ass though, fuckin pathetic. the homies my age are getting bolder, and when your like 16, 17, an adult aint gonna be that much bigger than you, especially me. i dont care how old someone is ill fight em, its jus the older scraps pack guns and shanks, and aint tryna get embarrased by someone younger. its funny cuz when rats are in big packs, they get extra heart, but dont think with their head. i aint tryna brag with all these stories, its jus what happened. me and one homie hella smaller than me were walkin by ourselves one night, and of course, a group of about eight scraps like 14-21 yrs old try to punk us, and push us and shit, but got surprised when me and my homie just looked at each other start swingin. we did get kind of fucked up, but we landed some good ass punches, and we were able to get down the rest of the street without running, and it didnt finish with us on the ground. they dont know how to fight at all. they looked like a bunch of married women who just got mugged, swingin they hands in the air and shit like they about to get raped

Feb 9, 2003
Age don't matter and for you fools saying otherwise you're delirious. Little 13 and 12 year old kids are popping 30 and 20 year olds. Shit aint fair and it never will be.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
gee, i think it's kinda nifty! :confused:

come on now, nobody on this forums gonna reply with anything else besides "fuck those pinche rattas, they gotta punk little kids in order to get their stripes"...

but thats some funny shit, a group of young ass kids whoopin on a 30 year old scrap lolololololol he goes around punkin people half your age, then that shits gone come back 10 times harder