what would you think of a sick wid it version of wu tang?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Sicflow

I think E-40 needs to go back to his old producers. The type of beat thats funky with a slammin ass bass line. The producers that make your beats help create your style and without the right people on your team your shit won't sound right. I made a couple beats recently that are just like 40's old style and he would tear em' up. If you wanna check em' out e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know whats up

May 9, 2002
its a Trip

ya Know I just wanted to make a Thread about 40 doin an Album strictly with his Bay Area Fam without all those popular eastcoast/Down South Trendy-ass Radio Darlings

SOME ULTIMATE GODZILLA/KING KONG BAY AREA MOBB MUZIK!!!

The SWI-Clan would be perfect for that

But Out of the Sick Wid It Camp :40,Celly Cell (He always brings that Fly Mobb-Style Shit, time to collab wit 40 again), A1, Kaveo,B-Legit and Mac Shawn would make the ''Perfectest'' Savage Posse-Cuts IMO...no other Verses needed since others like Suga-t can actually make listeners loose interest at times

Put some Mike Mosley/Sam Bostic and Bosko/Rick Rock Compositions in there (I aint heard Rhythm X's Productin Skills yet so I cant Speak on that) and the Mobb Mission's COMPLETE

Apr 25, 2002
tell wata to do a album wit levitti, wit 40 rappin his ass off and vitti singin his ass off on ALL the hooks. put vitti, tone, rock, mosley n banks on the boards, who wouldn't buy that shit????
OH BOY!!!!!

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Put Tone Capone on that list & you got yourself another buyer. IMO he put it down the hardest on "Grit & Grind" on the 2 tracks he had (damn can't get that guitar lick & Vitti's voice from "Pimps, Playas...." out my head).....that Mike & Sam song was a little too fast for me, even though its good to see they still got that sound after all these years, specially being apart & solo.....WHERE WAS STUDIO TON THOUGH?????

Apr 25, 2002
if yall do it, i say never speak of wu-tang clan because 40 is now known as "i started this slang but you use it and don't give me no credit" you know. talkin about how rappers be bitin his shit... keyword: BITIN. i aint got a problem with this whole fat ass lineup, its just the whole bitin thing you know,

187isjusta#

Its stupid. Sick wid it only has B-legit and E-4o.
Wutang memebers Ghost face and Raekwon are much better alone. Sick wid it has no Super producer like RZA. They have no lyricists to match the Genius or Rebel INS and no one , not even E-40 can fade Method Man. Then Old Dirty Bastard himself could destroy D-shot. The Sick Wid it cant even be compared to Ruff Ryders .